Sign in to follow this  
selkin

Conflict with Aerosoft Milano Malpensa X

There was also a conflict on my computer with Aerosoft Malpensa X for Prepar3D v4 which caused a CTD when I wanted to load the PMDG 777 on P3Dv4.

Just to let you know in case you have the same issue...

Enjoy your Day

Fred

In what conditions? CTD while loading in? 

I have Milano Malpensa X and it seems fine for me so far loading in and sitting at the gate. Yet to do a departure or arrival though.

-Keem

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

For me it's fine too. I loaded the T7 at RWY 35L and made a right aerodrome., switch between VC and external view. Autoland on 35L. Everything works fine.

Versions:

Milan Malpensa v 1.14

latest T7 dated July 1st.

Charly

Thanks Gents for your information. Yes, on my computer I could load the 777 plane just after deleting Aerosoft Malpensa X. But I'll give it a 2nd try soon.

Fred

Landed in the updated Aerosoft MXP last night in the updated 777 without any issues, on P3D v4. 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

The only problem I have with Malpensa X are the SODE Jetways not working (even reinstalled the scenery), but I have zero issues with PMDG 777/747.

Marcello Zanotti

On ‎4‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:24 PM, selkin said:

There was also a conflict on my computer with Aerosoft Malpensa X for Prepar3D v4 which caused a CTD when I wanted to load the PMDG 777 on P3Dv4.

Just to let you know in case you have the same issue...

Enjoy your Day

Fred

On ‎4‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:44 PM, snapshot21 said:

In what conditions? CTD while loading in? 

I have Milano Malpensa X and it seems fine for me so far loading in and sitting at the gate. Yet to do a departure or arrival though.

-Keem

2 hours ago, marcyatomic93 said:

The only problem I have with Malpensa X are the SODE Jetways not working (even reinstalled the scenery), but I have zero issues with PMDG 777/747.

Guys full names are required in forums or PMDG will delete your posts. Been a rule here since the start so you might want to learn that one.