Sign in to follow this  
flyaway719

737ngx tic toc tic toc

Now that the 777 is done, I got the floor swept out in the hanger eagerly waiting on the bird to arrive, money is in the bank, ready to buy my favorite PMDG product, The 737-NGX. I did buy the 747-400 for PD3 V4 great plane but I prefer the NGX just personal preference. Sadly I paid little over $100.00 for 777-200 and 300 for FSX, but I just can't see another $134.00 plus expansion, and don't spend anuff time in cockpit to compensate for more money for the 777 kind of think its bad timing for that particular product and I understand that PMDG hast to make money to survive I get it. At that point would be about $250.00 for that plane , and I found myself over the years in the NGX more often than the 777. and dont mind paying twice for the NGX for the amount of hours I spend in the NGX .So I haft to let 777 go. But anyways thank-you,  PMDG for the best products for flight sim. I will say it is a treat to have all fsdreamteam, and flightbeam, airports with orbx, basic, north america and trees, AS16, go from one payware airport to another payware airport with PMDG 747-400 with max settings and No out of memory. We are growing far more than we ever could think possible from the commodore64 LOL. I know this is a long-shot but if PMDG would take on the MD80 that would be a treat. I know they stay on the side of boeing but you did do the md11 and dc6.  have a great day all, And get er done LOL. 

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 2

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I just wanted to start a new topic asking if no one wants to start a new topic on when the NGX gets released. 

Pls proceed everyone...

I miss 737 also. Enjoy shorter hops compared to 747 which I also have. I like takeoffs & landings compared to cruising for hours & hours. Be nice to see PMDG do a bizjet or even commuter aircraft for lots of short hops... PMDG has spoiled me terribly with their outstanding high quality products. I always find myself comparing every other add on to them & very few stand up.

Keep these great products coming PMDG, you guys are amazing!

Mark Torma

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ben311 said:

I just wanted to start a new topic asking if no one wants to start a new topic on when the NGX gets released. 

Pls proceed everyone...

Buddy there's a compatibility thread on PMDG products.

PMDG Compatibility Thread

Cheers,

38 minutes ago, Kushalgurung said:

Cheers,

Better Yet ... 

Michael Lagow
Madness Software

2 hours ago, Hawk60M said:

I miss 737 also. Enjoy shorter hops compared to 747 which I also have. I like takeoffs & landings compared to cruising for hours & hours. Be nice to see PMDG do a bizjet or even commuter aircraft for lots of short hops...

Mark Torma

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't have time or patience for a 6/8 hours flight so I grab my T7 turning off all the "automatics" just flying touch and goes, basic flying, feeling the beast in my hands! You don't have a second of "boring" flight. Many could argue that it's somehow a futile exercise, but it's a very rewarding experience imho.

I don't know about you, but I find nothing wrong flying short hops in a 777 or 747. Are they realistic - I quite frankly don't care, as I find them fun. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, icemarkom said:

I don't know about you, but I find nothing wrong flying short hops in a 777 or 747. Are they realistic

The Japanese carriers do them all the time, so yes.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

8 hours ago, Kushalgurung said:

Cheers,

I know, I was joking because this forum.had about 20 topics about the release of the NGX already.

Personally I'm really looking forward to the PMDG 737. I'm really missing an A320 (does the Aerosoft work?) or 737 size airliner in Prepar3D V4... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

4 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

So do the big 3 MEA

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Quite amazing... are they stil flying 747's (I believe it's the 747-400D version, right?) on domestic routes in Japan?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I regularly run test flights (on the PMDG 777) from OMDB -> OTHH They use a 777-300 for this route.

on flight QTR1027

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020