Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

A2A Fighter Planes being Ported over for Prepar3D v4

Poppet

August 15th 2018

New Image only of the upcoming P51 for Prepar3D v4  (Image only no details of ETA)

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=32497&start=270#p494783

Message added by Poppet

This is old news by now but I have just found out about this and i'm very excited that A2A Simulations will be porting over there older FSX fighter planes to Prepar3D v4 

See here for the link  http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59749#p460234

There is no Official news on time frame or which fighter plane will be first to be released.  I have all the A2A Fighter planes but i am specifically looking forward to the P51 Civilian Mustang 

• Like 2

Thanks Elaine,

This is great news.  I love the P51 Civilian Mustang as I'm hoping that this will be one of the first available for the P3d v4!!!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, abdulaslam said:

Thanks Elaine,

This is great news.  I love the P51 Civilian Mustang as I'm hoping that this will be one of the first available for the P3d v4!!!

+1...this is exciting news for sure.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:45 AM, pedrotrindade said:

Good news indeed. Looking forward to the B-17 and my Cub, of course.:cool:

A really big +1 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

I'm really happy about this as well.  I've always favored the P-47 (even over the beloved P-51), and I am really looking forward to flying it in v4.

I'm just hoping they release news at the Flt Sim expo that they have developed an Aerostar 601.

Considering they have a real one it would seem a no brainer to develop a flight sim version.

My money is on it being announced at the Expo.

Cheers

Steve Hall

I found the old FSX Spitfire works fine in P3d4, you just need to run the updater tool after installing.

I see the Spitfire is now available for sale at a discounted price of $39.99. I will be flying it tonight :-D

Johan Pienaar

The spit in v4 is good....

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Yes their flagship B-17 really needs and update soon.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

14 hours ago, MartinHannon said:

I found the old FSX Spitfire works fine in P3d4, you just need to run the updater tool after installing.

What Spit are you talking about? The Accusim Spit for Fsx did not and does not work in P3Dv4...

Regards,

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|