Sign in to follow this  
aviatorbja

Re-sale of FSX version

Hello,  having just purchased QOSII from PMDG a few months ago, and recently transitioned to P3D V4.0,   I'm wondering if I am authorized to sell my FSX version of 747-400 QOS II to another person?   I looked over the EULA and I did not see anything preventing resale of my software and license.    I am going to be purchasing the  P3D V4.0 version of the 747-400.

Obviously, I will de-activate my copy prior to selling the software.    In any case, I am not looking to violate any terms of the license agreement.

3 minutes ago, aviatorbja said:

I'm wondering if I am authorized to sell my FSX version of 747-400 QOS II to another person?

This is not possible, per the EULA, which licenses the product to you, and you alone. Note that the EULA does mention that the license is non-transferrable and may not be sold.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

What does  "Non-transferrable" mean?   Kidding, I get it.    I see that now in Section 1. of the EULA.

Total investment will be $225 for this airplane, very expensive but it's worth it.    Thanks!

Brian Andonian

RW Commercial Pilot #2600156

Think of it this way: your second purchase provides for an ongoing support, and development by PMDG. 

Yes, it's a bit pricey, but good work, and from time to time they do such ;-), should be rewarded from time to time. That's how it was easy for me to justify it. I even bought a few things I don't regularly fly, just because I believed in providing my ongoing support was important.