11S KHQM  KRDD KMRY

steve

• Upvote 1

FSLabs A320

ORBX Vector and Innsbruck

All A2A stuff, including the B377!!!

• Upvote 2

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any A320

PMDG 737

But mostly my home hub of Aerosofts EIDW Dublin airport and a nice Aerosoft A330 hopefully we'll get both by August.

• Upvote 1

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Waiting to go from P3D v3. 4 to v4 on the following :

1. Orbx Vector 

2. Virtual Avionics VA interface module so all my tablet FMC's will work. 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

Orbx airports

A2A Spitfire and Military Mustang

That'll do me.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

A decent AI controller. I wish UTL could pick up some slack and implement something additional to the features of the current software. I want to be able to control landing and departing runways at any point in time in the flight along with other things. 

and someone to finally come out with a proper ATC addon, my god.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Orbx Vector and airports, PMDG 737NGX, Flight 1 B200 King Air and Flight 1 GTN 750 & 650.

Greg

• Upvote 4

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I'm waiting for more add-ons in general to become available for it. I'm inclined to think that more choices will drive the prices down, because I think some of them are getting a bit on the high side, particularly for add-ons which had much of their development costs covered a long time ago from sales of their FSX incarnations and which did not require as much of an effort to convert as some would have us believe.

Right now, with us having to look around a bit to find add-ons of a particular sort, there's generally only one choice in each arena, and that means one can charge a premium, but when there are, let's say, three or four choices for a weather program available, then we'll see the market assign more acceptable prices. I'm not saying work should not be rewarded, it absolutely should, but I think there's definitely a bit of wool being pulled over people's eyes with some add-ons and the prices being charged for them.

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

FSlabs a320

Majestic Q400

I am missing these as I just converted from FSX to Pr3d V4

• Upvote 3

GTN 650. all my Copters, Ezdok V1 , Q400, 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The Paramotor.  Best aircraft (?) for sight seeing.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Like a lot of you guys, OrbX airports and Vector.

Also waiting for Turbulent Designs to port over their Big Bear, which should be any day now.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Q400 either.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB