what are you waiting for in V4

PMDG 737

Aerosoft A32x

ORBX airports + Vector

REX products

An A2A sale so repurchasing all of my aircraft licenses isn't as painful

MJC Q400

RAZBAM Metro (I know, won't happen)

Flight1 ATR-72 + LDS 767 (hey, one can dream)

Someone to modernize ERJs and E-Jets

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

As for p3d itself - better multicoring. Better AI behavior in general, perhaps an addon would do it.

In addons - something for detailed global landclass coverage enhancement and update. LM has already improved the vector data.

Be nice if they updated the airport database to reflect new airports which have shown up and old ones which have closed down.

One would think this should be a priority for them given that P3D is intended to be a training tool for the military amongst other things. Although having said that, it might even have already been done for some of their clients, after all, if you are some army unit using P3D to train for a mission somewhere, you'd want that somewhere to reflect the present day, unless you were capable of going back in time to 2006 to carry out your mission. Conspiracy theorists can feel free to jump on that one as a reason why they have not updated the database. :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 Better anti-aliasing. Much better.

2 GTN750

3 A biz jet not made by Carenado.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

As far as addons go:

PMDG 737 NGX

FSL A320 & 319

REX Skyforce

And I'm sure I'm missing something....

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

GTN750, Orbx Airports, A2A P-51

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Seems to be much similarity among the responders...

I have the same set too: Q400, F1 King Air, NGX and the FSL A320. Also, all the Orbix stuff not yet ready.

I'm even considering removing P3Dv3 to make some space. This would mean saying goodbye to some aircraft, but I rarely fly them anyway, so no biggie.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Oh and I'll add a large variety of freeware AI aircraft (for use on VATSIM and other networks....a nice combination of models and liveries)

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Release FSLabs a320 and Majestic Dash 8 and I will uninstall p3dv3 immediately :biggrin:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

A2A  Accufeel  I really miss the squeal of the tires and the bone jarring thump of my subwoofer when I drop it a bit too hard on the runway.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Mostly ... Orbx airports and Aerosoft Airbus.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

2 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

RAZBAM Metro (I know, won't happen)

Flight1 ATR-72 + LDS 767 (hey, one can dream)

Someone to modernize ERJs and E-Jets

Totally with you all these. I've flown the Metro a lot and miss it.

Isn't Milviz doing an ATR-72? I'm afraid the 767, ERJ, and E-jet are goners for v4.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

5 hours ago, gregmorin said:

Orbx Vector and airports, PMDG 737NGX, Flight 1 B200 King Air and Flight 1 GTN 750 & 650.

+1 and the Superbug

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server