Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

what are you waiting for in V4

16 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Autogen houses and trees that are not comically overscaled!  But LM would seem to think "realism" is not important :(

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6317&t=123254

Is this not something that can be changed by ORBX or other developers?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Bit of a slim hope I reckon, but I would like to see the Lionheart Bellanca Turbo Viking in there.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

@MarkW, I'm trusting in Andrew Wilson and his love of this bird. I can understand the A320 coming first for commercial reasons but if the CIVA INS can be updated then that is a big obstacle overcome.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

F1 GTN for my GA aircraft

Majestic Q400

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

13 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@MarkW, I'm trusting in Andrew Wilson and his love of this bird. I can understand the A320 coming first for commercial reasons but if the CIVA INS can be updated then that is a big obstacle overcome.

I would like to think that since Captain Sim are apparently updating their stuff for P3D V4, and many of their add ons are enhanced by the CIVA INS too, that there is plenty of reason for that to happen.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Truthfully I am not waiting for anything. I am not a fan of VC and prefer a 2 D cockpit. I have that now with the IFLY B737 NG plus WX radar thanks to active sky and them. The hotfix improves performance. I have ORBX and don't need Vector as I have road traffic with ultimate terrian . All in all everything is working just like I hoped it would in P3D V4. BTW the update to the IFLY didn't cost a penny and my sim has never been smoother using this a/c. So instead of waiting I am flying:biggrin:

Cheers

Nelson

• Upvote 2

-Updated IVAO MTL

-F1 GTN, Accusim, Phenom 300, Rex, Vector

30 minutes ago, Chock said:

I would like to think that since Captain Sim are apparently updating their stuff for P3D V4, and many of their add ons are enhanced by the CIVA INS too, that there is plenty of reason for that to happen.

Thanks Chock, that's reassuring. I've already asked the CIVA author about the INS in 64-bit. Here's the discussion...

http://www.simufly.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1496075111

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, pmb said:

I know, but that's new navdata to non-fitting runways etc.

Kind regards, Michael

Sorry to hijack the thread a little, but can you explain that a little more? From the link it states that:

"fsAerodata features a worldwide update of Prepar3D aeronautical database including the following elements:

Instrument Approaches, including SIDs and STARs procedures.

Airways Routes, including High and Low altitude airways.

Airspace (for current coverage see fsAerodata website)

Access to SIDs & STARs procedures on default GPS navigation unit.

Navaids: VORs, DME, NDB, TACAN, ILS, En route and Terminal Waypoints, (update identification IDs, frequency, coordinates, magnetic variation, deactivation of obsolete navaids).

Update of Runway designators.

Update of Airport Names and ICAO identifiers.

Simulation of TACAN facilities.

Update of Airport Comm Frequencies."

If all that is updated, and of course the runways haven't physically moved in that time, then what do you mean by 'non-fitting runways'?

KR

Simon

F1 GTN

ORBX sceneries (so I can stop cheating with links to V3 files) 

Xtreme Prototypes learjet 25 version 2.1 with new autopilot with 10 buttons. New manual is on their site.

Dave

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

forgot a few myself...

REX4 texture direct

REX Skyforce

29 palms Skiathos...well i can dream can't i.

steve

GTN 750

FSCaptain & Ideal Flight

NGX

MultiCrew Experience

Vector

1) FSLabs A320

2) PMDG 737 NGX

3) PMDG 748-i/F

4) QW 787

5) Aerosoft A330

6) LEVEL-D 757

7) TfDi 717

-------------------

That is about it...

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

1 minute ago, Piotr007 said:

1) FSLabs A320

2) PMDG 737 NGX

3) PMDG 748-i/F

4) QW 787

5) Aerosoft A330

6) LEVEL-D 757

7) TfDi 717

-------------------

That is about it...

New computer? lol

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

• Aerosoft Airbuses
  • Vector
  • GTN750
  • Orbx Airports
  • Any and all Taxi2Gate
  • Citation Mustang (Flight 1)
  • Super King Air B200 (Flight 1)
  • Bert's New Mods for Carenado/Alabeo (if needed)