Sign in to follow this  
lmuncy

B407 MD 530 GTN 650, 750 Not Clickable

I was wondering if u can tell me why my GTN 650 and 750 are not click able in your 407 and 530 in VC cockpit? I don't know if other people have this problem or its just me.  In the past I just edited the model and removed the cover plate from over the $GTN750 plate. I am reinstalling and don't want to do that so I'm hoping you have a solution. I have searched this topic now and in the past and have never found an answer. I wondered if maybe the cover plate needs a z-write alpha or something. I don't know a lot about that stuff. But I know its annoying having screens that say click to continue and u cant click them.

Thanks for any help.

Support forums for this please.  Page one of the manual for how to get in.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Same Problem on your forum and you didn't tell him how to fix it either. At one point you tell him he needs to buy F1 gtn 750. It was fairly obvious to me when he said it worked in 2D but not VC that he has F1 GTN 750.

Tom72

MD530F Versionnumbers and GTN750 2Questions

Hello,
I have 2 questions:
I have the version 2.150208 from Simmarket now I got a message I should download version A1.151207. Which is the newer one? I find nothing also what has been changed, it is now back, even with the version numbers?

My GTN750 is in the VC can not be operated just as 2D pop, I have the full version, but 10 euros for the extra Gaugefiles and then that's not even operate.
What I do wrong, or will this be fixed?

Regards
Thomas

Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:26 am

Krazycolin

Site Admin

Re: MD530F Versionnumbers and GTN750 2Questions

The difference is that the new version will work in all sims: FSX, FSX steam and P3D.

You must own the GTN gauges for them to work. Once they are in the Vc you should also be able to pop them up as a 2d. If not, contact F1

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:10 am

Tom72

Hello,
thanks for the Reply, but I´m confused, Version 2.150208 is from Jan.2015, Version A1.151207 from Dec.2015, wich is the newer one by Versionnumber or Date?
I have the FSX Steam.

I own the Flight1 GTN750 and the integration is ok,but I can not operate the Touchscreen in VirtualCockpit, maybe this is no Problem from the GTN because in my other addons all works fine.
Can you help me?
I like the Milviz Helis, it is the best newer Addons for the FSX for the Heli area.
Regards
Thomas

Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:06 am

N4GIX

The A1.xxx is the newest version.

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Pro

Sorry but this isn't you.  We ended up helping him offline.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

the solution can be had on our forums.  That's where you should go.   Support is only given to those who have purchased the product(s).

Look @ that bought the full and the addon I didn't even need.

Order #702140 (Completed)

Order Date: Saturday 15 August, 2015Order Total: $64.98

Products

1 xMilviz - MV MD530F Full Pack FSX, P3D v1.4 & P3Dv2
  - Delivery Option: Instant Download
For technical support with this product, please contact Milviz.$54.99

1 xMilviz - Model Add-on Pack for the MD 530F
  - Delivery Option: Instant Download
For technical support with this product, please contact Milviz.$9.99

Billing Information

Billing Address

Payment Method

Paypal

Sub-Total:$64.98

Total:$64.98

Order History

08/15/2015Processed 

Current Status:Completed

Download Links (Click the Blue Link Below) & License Keys

Milviz - Model Add-on Pack for the MD 530F

For $4.95

Free file backup ends:Monday 02 July, 2018

License Key/Serial Key:

File Last Updated: Tuesday, 22nd September, 2015 @ 08:56am

20 downloads remaining

Milviz - MV MD530F Full Pack FSX, P3D v1.4 & P3Dv2

For $4.95

License Key/Serial Key:

File Last Updated: Wednesday, 10th February, 2016 @ 03:20am

18 downloads remaining

Edit:

Order #939539 (Completed)

Order Date: Monday 03 July, 2017Order Total: $4.95

Delivery Address

Products

1 xLink Activation
  - Delivery Option: Instant Download$4.95

Billing Information

Billing Address

United States

Payment Method

PayPal Express Checkout

Sub-Total:$4.95

Total:$4.95

Order History

07/03/2017Processed 

07/03/2017PayPal [Transactions]Transaction ID: 63E34182F7936905X
Payer Status: verified
Address Status: Confirmed

Payment Status: Completed
Payment Type: instant
Pending Reason: None
Reversal Code: None

Current Status:Completed

Download Links (Click the Blue Link Below) & License Keys

License Key/Serial Key: Use_Original_Product_Key

File Last Updated: Wednesday, 23rd September, 2015 @ 03:06am

Milviz - Model Add-on Pack for the MD 530F

For $4.95

File Last Updated: Tuesday, 22nd September, 2015 @ 08:56am

20 downloads remaining

Milviz - MV MD530F Full Pack FSX, P3D v1.4 & P3Dv2

For $4.95

File Last Updated: Wednesday, 10th February, 2016 @ 03:20am

18 downloads remaining

I didn't join your forum because it will take me less time to edit the damn model than to email somebody wait for their response and then supply them with proof of purchase and wait for them to make me a member so I can ask them how to fix it.

17 hours ago, lmuncy said:

I have the version 2.150208 from Simmarket now I got a message I should download version A1.151207. Which is the newer one?

The version number is a date code: 02/08/15 versus 12/07/15. The latter one is newer.

Note: I "hid" your long list of irrelevant products since it's not gemane to this forum.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I also downloaded the newest one before I reinstalled. The long list was posted because they keep saying proof of purchase. If I had pirated it I wouldn't be stupid enough to ask them how to fix it

And since the question has been asked in their forum it would only make since for them to post the answer so we don't have to keep asking the same question. When someone keeps telling me proof of purchase to me that is the same thing as calling me a thief.

29 minutes ago, lmuncy said:

I didn't join your forum because it will take me less time to edit the damn model than to email somebody wait for their response and then supply them with proof of purchase and wait for them to make me a member so I can ask them how to fix it.

Support forum requests are usually dealt with the same day. 80% within 2 hours.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

The Cera Sim Black Hawk does something similar as well. When your in the Blackhawk and u turn on night vision anything outside the night vision bubble is no longer clickable. And its not just on one PC or operating system I have one windows 10 an also on a windows 7.

4 hours ago, n4gix said:

The version number is a date code: 02/08/15 versus 12/07/15. The latter one is newer.

Note: I "hid" your long list of irrelevant products since it's not gemane to this forum.

I Have MilViz_MD530_vA1.160116  &  Milviz_407 vA1.160115

My long list of products wasn't irrelevant. I was trying to demonstrate how much money they stand to lose from me at my dissatisfaction of support. This forum says Milviz support forum not layover stop while your waiting for your milviz flight to their forum.

Hi Larry, please email us your proofs of purchase (including vendor name) and we will get you set up in a jiffy.

Best wishes - Kat

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.