Sign in to follow this  
aerostar

P3D - BUGS with Avionics etc

Waiting also for Lockheed Martin to fix the YEARS and YEARS old fault  (originally FSX)  with the problem of the Autopilot and GPS / FMS not functioning properly.   If these bugs were fixed by LM in P3D then 3rd party aircraft developers would release better functioning aircraft and would not have to resort to trying to make workarounds that they're not really capable of.

aero

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

I have FSX,FSX-SE,P3d v1,2,3,and 4. I have never had an issue with any avionics. Autopilot works fine both in nav, heading, approach, REV and Alt. modes. GPS works fine. I don't own an FMS.  I fly P3dv3 and 4 most of the time. I use them with my Flight Illusion C-182T panel.

Bill Davis.

On 06/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, wwdavis said:

I have FSX,FSX-SE,P3d v1,2,3,and 4. I have never had an issue with any avionics. Autopilot works fine both in nav, heading, approach, REV and Alt. modes. GPS works fine. I don't own an FMS.  I fly P3dv3 and 4 most of the time. I use them with my Flight Illusion C-182T panel.

Bill Davis.

Excerpt from Milviz website (as an example)........

4308e83eec28ff858b855afec191b2fe.png

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

I never had any issues in any way regarding this. 

What should exactly be wrong?

Complains about numerous, serious problems...  refuses to say what they are.  

If you tell LM what the problem is, they may be able to do something about it.  Saying nothing but "xxxxxx broke!" doesn't get you anywhere.

• Upvote 1