Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

Community Update 5 (1.0.18269.0) Now Live!

The fifth community update is now available for Flight Sim World. This update focuses on improvements relating to the RV-7 interior lighting, as well as the Pro Mission Tool and Steam Workshop functionality.

The full change log is below:

RV-7

• Cockpit lighting rebalancing resulting in improved point light positioning for both ambient and flood effects
  • Autopilot HDR value has been refined
  • Cabin floodlight functionality improved- panel and gauge lights can now be separately toggled

Pro Mission Editor

• Fixed crash when using the wizard to create missions from a flight plan
  • Mission Editor manual now included

Workshop

• Workshop missions now display the same name and description details in the sim as they do on the Steam client
  • Workshop missions will now display a default thumbnail if the author has not specified one

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

Thanks Cryss and the FSW team, these weekly updates are a nice treat to look forward to.

Cheers. :cool:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks for the updates DTG team. I have to ask though, will working Taxi/Landing Lights be implemented in Update 6? The lack of it keeps me from flying at night. I love the Dawn/Dusk lighting though. 

Thanks for the update!  Any word on the VSI fix in the Cherokee?  I also eagerly await the taxi/landing lights.  

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy