Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

FS Global Ultimate NG Download Version Released

Hi, I have a problem with FS Global NG FTX Download version, I tried several times to download from the suggested links also checking the hash MD5 and on some files you do not find different codes but later yes. I'm going crazy by dint of downloading zip files that seem corrupt. Once I saw them all ok I tried to extract them with winrar but find some problems with some zip giving me the error that the file is damaged. Did someone else do the same thing? There is no forum or email to request assistance from Pilot's.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.

Gianmarco Ragazzoni

15 minutes ago, gianmarcoragazzoni said:

Hi, I have a problem with FS Global NG FTX Download version, I tried several times to download from the suggested links also checking the hash MD5 and on some files you do not find different codes but later yes. I'm going crazy by dint of downloading zip files that seem corrupt. Once I saw them all ok I tried to extract them with winrar but find some problems with some zip giving me the error that the file is damaged. Did someone else do the same thing? There is no forum or email to request assistance from Pilot's.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.

Gianmarco Ragazzoni

Hi,
Where did you download it from? It is recommended that you download using the download addon (such as IDM). I did have problem when downloading from Pcaviator months ago, at certain time I could not download any of the file. But several hours later they were downloadable. It took me almost a day to download all of them.
One of the most frustrated purchase.
Maybe you can wait several hours and try again.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I'd recommend you contact the developer via the email address provided here: steve@fly2pilots.com

I seem to recall that I had to purchase WinZip to extract the files without errors (but I think there is also a free version of WinZip)

Cheers, Rob.

57 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hi,
Where did you download it from? It is recommended that you download using the download addon (such as IDM). I did have problem when downloading from Pcaviator months ago, at certain time I could not download any of the file. But several hours later they were downloadable. It took me almost a day to download all of them.
One of the most frustrated purchase.
Maybe you can wait several hours and try again.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

55 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I'd recommend you contact the developer via the email address provided here: steve@fly2pilots.com

I seem to recall that I had to purchase WinZip to extract the files without errors (but I think there is also a free version of WinZip)

Cheers, Rob.

I used IDM for download, I tried from different links but every time I try to extract the files with both winzip and 7zip always finds errors on the same files (Asia and North America). Scanning with the hastab program all seem ok. I really do not understand what it can depend on but it is really frustrating this situation.
As suggested I will try to contact the producer hoping for a quick solution to the problem. Pay for a product and then not be able to use it because with problems it seems unprofessional.

Gianmarco Ragazzoni

I tried again donwload the files and finally there had't any problem in the zip files.
I managed the extract all zip files without errors. The folder decompressed now is a right dimension of 72,6 GB (78.055.993.750 byte). 

Gianmarco Ragazzoni