Sign in to follow this  
larshgf

Installation of AI aircrafts

A lot of tutorials and tips & tricks concerning AI-traffic and how to handle it is given on this forum. Many of these are dealing with FS2002 and I wonder if these tutorials can be used for FS2004? Best RegardsLars

Hi,Many things from FS2002 are directly usable in FS2004. The planes and the flight plans are prime examples. Some major changes between FS2002 and FS2004:1. In FS2002 you could only have one Traffic BGL; in FS2004 you can have lots.2. Lots of people used overlay AFCAD's in FS2002 so airlines would park correctly and use the correct runways; most of that is either automatic or can be altered using parking codes in FS2004.3. Same thing for radius AFCADs (i.e. each airline had it's own parking radius) in FS2002; this is replaced with parking codes in FS2004.3. FS2002 AFCAD files are not compatible with FS2004.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Thank's Tom. I guess then that reading the latest versions of AFCAD and TTools manual together with tutorials on the different forums (fora?) wil clear things up.... ;-)