Sign in to follow this  
markb

C337 Fuel Pump Switch Colors

After 2 updates now it would appear that Carenado isn't going to fix the miscolored fuel pump switch colors that got transposed in the v2 update anytime soon. I was wondering if any of you with knowledge of the deep inner workings of FSX/P3D know if it's possible to edit a file to change the switch colors back to the way they should be?

Mark Bennett

And before anyone says it, I did submit a support ticket to Carenado like others have done on this same issue. 

Mark Bennett

I submitted a support ticket about this after seeing their video about the upcoming C337 V2 release, but this bug was still in the 2.0 and now 2.1 releases.

It is possible to change the textures using DXTbmp to extract/repack them and e.g. gimp to edit them.

At some point I will probably update the maintenance pack for the new C337 and then will fix the colors, but I'm still waiting for the dust to settle, just in case there will be another release soonish: