Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

P3dv4 throttle with fsuipc

I have the paid version of fsuipc 5 along with the thrustmaster warthog hotas throttle.  For whatever reason, I can only get the engine to recognize one engine when pushing the lever forward.  In order to get both, I need to push the axis on my t.1600 stick.  Can anyone suggest how I can fix this,  it was never an issue in v3.  I'm not too savoy in fsuipc so any solid details would be appreciated. Thanks

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Try checking the controller assignments in P3D and delete any assignments of axes. I run all of my controllers through FSUIPC.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Which assignment did you choose in FSUIPC? Throttle or Throttle 1? You have to provide some information on what you have done, before anyone can point you in the right direction.

I think I did throttle 1. I can always reset the default settings and start from scratch if you have step by step advice.  At this point I'm not really flying since my rudder pedals are in the shop and the planes I fly aren't available yet in v4. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Hi

Just set your axis to Throttle, not Throttle 1, 2 etc... This will allow the axis to control all throttles simultaneously.

Hope that helps.

Stu.

Stuart Furley

I have tried ALL the remedies here and also recieving instruction from a real Captain who sims as well and they still do not work properly.   From a setup that cost's £330+, I think It's disgraceful.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Necropost to a two and a half year old thread.  Locked.  Start a new thread if you have a problem that you need help with.

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case