Sign in to follow this  
SquaadZulu

PMDG 737NGX FMC Problem

I am having trouble with the Boeing 737NGX. I am trying to program the route for my check flight. When I try to select a SID, I can either select the SID, then not be able to select the transition. Or I can select the Runway to filter the SIDs, then be unable to select a SID. Can someone help me please?

Welcome!  I activated your ability to post as we have a restriction on New Member posting.  Hopefully one of our kind members will have a solution to your problem.  I think it would be good though if you could tell us the airport(s).  There are many airports that have no SID's, like Chicago, and you have to find one yourself by looking at the departure or arrival charts.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Guest JustanotherPilot
1 hour ago, SquaadZulu said:

I am having trouble with the Boeing 737NGX. I am trying to program the route for my check flight. When I try to select a SID, I can either select the SID, then not be able to select the transition. Or I can select the Runway to filter the SIDs, then be unable to select a SID. Can someone help me please?

Welcome to these forums, you will find them informative and exceptionally hard to leave...to your problem. Normally the intended departure runway is selected, once selected the relevant departure SIDS to that runway should be displayed, once the SID is selected, transitions, if any, should then be displayed. If a  runway is selected and no SIDs or Transitions displayed then vectors to the first waypoint in the flightplan should show in the FMC. Are you using Navigraph to determine the correct departures for each runway at your airport or are you relying on those displayed in the FMC only - this can lead to confusion sometimes.

If this doesn't help perhaps you could elaborate by mentioning the Airport concerned with the runway/SID you have chosen.

Hope this is of some help

steve