Sign in to follow this  

8 hours ago, rdtv91 said:

Would you mind listing your spec & settings as you're using dynamic lights and would be good for a comparison.

Good question, I'm afraid that will remain unanswered. Photoshop?

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

5 hours ago, Chock said:

Oh they'll be back on asking when the updates for it are gonna be out even when it gets released, and then when those tip up, they'll be asking when there'll be other variants, or a MAX version and so on.

There are plenty of amateur forum cops here who will jump in to smack them around the ears if they step out of line.

• Upvote 2

David Porrett

WHEN. WILL. IT. FINALLY. BE. RELEASED?

joking; a Little; maybe not; cannot wait...

These are some awesome Pictures, that make me look forward to the NGX even more. Thank you very much for sharing!

6 minutes ago, Marcel Kade said:

That's jaw-dropping. It looks amazing!!

Yup, it does indeed. But then we all knew that was going to be the case.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It will come very soon as we all know. What I am interested to know is what kind of updates it brings, besides P3DV4 compatibility. One is the dynamic lighting, but I'm wondering if there is anything more. For example watching the first and last shot, I suspect an external shine model coming from the B777, B747? Maybe new ground friction model? Just speculating and wishing :)

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

1 minute ago, amalishkin said:

Geometry still wrong. :(

I just updated to Windows 10 and I lost my "beating a dead horse" GIF, otherwise I'd have used it.

• Upvote 3

NAX669.png

Looks absolutely gorgeous. Dynamic Lighting really becomes her... 

I don't think there's gonna be any feature updates/upgrades - besides Dynamic Lighting... A new friction model, might be possible, though?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

That night lighting looks great.  Hopefully any day now, but loving my 747 & 777 action in the meantime.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

11 hours ago, killthespam said:

Good question, I'm afraid that will remain unanswered. Photoshop?

no photoshoped photos just for the sign 

Excellent, would you be so kind and share your settings please? That would be a tremendous help for people looking to have such a wonderful setting as yours.

Best regards

Alex

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Just purchased NGX for P3D (had it for Fsx). Waiting for the update! 

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

21 hours ago, amalishkin said:

Geometry still wrong. :(

Whilst in the grammatical sense and meaning of the word 'wrong', you are correct in that the aspect ratio of the cockpit windows is not as per the real 737, using the word wrong to describe that implies it was mistakenly created in that way. This could not actually be further from the truth, which is that a design decision was taken to modify the aspect ratio of the forward windows in order to facilitate a more functional virtual cockpit on a PC monitor, since unlike in the real aircraft, where you can shift your position easily to accommodate the view angle from the seat, in a sim it requires more effort to do that. And since that actually helps with flying the thing, personally I think it was a smart thing to do. Others may disagree of course, but to suggest that PMDG simply got it wrong, without highlighting the very pragmatic reasons why they chose to make it so, is a bit misleading.

• Upvote 8

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here