Sign in to follow this  
jadolfo

PMDG B772 on P3Dv4 question

Hi,

I would like to know if the ND/PFD/EICAS (B772 on P3Dv4) pop up window is possible to undock for move to other display.

Thanks and best regards.

Edited by jadolfo
Please, delete, duplicate post

J. Adolfo Medina

Not here with my setup.  There may be some trick to do this, but they are simple toggles for me.  I am not able to interact with the popup other than to click on it to close.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

You can move these displays when they are enlarged (i.e. detached.from the instrument panel by left clicking with your mouse when you see the mouse symbol change to a magnifier (+)). 

Depending on how you have got your monitors and screen resolution set up, when the instrument you want is enlarged you should then be able to left click and hold the mouse just inside the edge of the instrument display and then drag and drop it to the area or monitor you want to display it on (a bit of trial and error might be needed to find the exact sweet spot).  You should also be able to re-size them if you hover your mouse over the edge of the instrument until you see the mouse change to the usual 'Windows Arrow'.

This method works for me, even though there was an absence of an UNDOCK menu in some of my original P3Dv4 aircraft. 

Bertie Goddard     

Thanks, Bertie.  That's good to know.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64