Sign in to follow this  
ssimm1958

PMDG Operations Center

hi, this probably not right place for this, but my operations center is not/wanting to downloading liveries for my 747 or 777. I click my choice then button breifly says downloading then go's back to state was before clicking it does not download anything the livery manager works and will install liveries I have on a drive already. but livery downloader wont pull them from internet, firewall issue think?

Stephen Simmons

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ssimm1958 said:

hi, this probably not right place for this, but my operations center is not/wanting to downloading liveries for my 747 or 777. I click my choice then button breifly says downloading then go's back to state was before clicking it does not download anything the livery manager works and will install liveries I have on a drive already. but livery downloader wont pull them from internet, firewall issue think?

Anonymous (Full names are required in the PMDG forums),

I'd start by first disabling any anti virus scanners you have installed, and making sure any firewalls (including windows firewall) is set to allow the operations centre to access the internet

apologies on forgetting putting my name to post and it not being in right place,  but I looked before posting and saw no areas labeled for operations help.please forgive me.but I did as you suggested total disabled my anti-virus and firewall no change still not pulling from internet. planes installed beautiful and load into v4 ok but cant get liveries for them

Stephen Simmons

Edited by ssimm1958
typo

3 minutes ago, ssimm1958 said:

apologies on forgetting putting my name to post and it not being in right but I looked before posting and saw no areas labeled for operations help.please forgive me.but I did as you suggested total disabled my anti-virus and firewall no change still not pulling from internet. planes installed beautiful and load into v4 ok but cant get liveries for them

Stephen Simmons

Thanks Stephen, your post is in the right place.

Okay since that didn't help, can you confirm you're running the operations centre as admin?

4 minutes ago, ssimm1958 said:

apologies on forgetting putting my name to post and it not being in right place,  but I looked before posting and saw no areas labeled for operations help.please forgive me.but I did as you suggested total disabled my anti-virus and firewall no change still not pulling from internet. planes installed beautiful and load into v4 ok but cant get liveries for them

Make sure to run it as an administrator (right click the icon > run as administrator). If it's not your AV, firewall, or permissions, then you have some sort of network issue.

Can you reach our webpage at www.precisionmanuals.com?

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

i have exactly the same prb, have tried all the suggestions I could find in this forum, the funny thing Is, I Can download a few, but the rest no joy.

Dan Rasmussen

Dan Rasmussen

See my posts on this thread as I'm having the same problem:

Have tried everything suggested and all the usual "fixes", virus scanner off, admin , firewall off , uninstall reinstall with the latest installers,  I'm not running migration tool, etc.

Just letting you know in this post so you know that you aren't the only one.

If a solution is proposed and works for you please let me know so I can try it.

Thanks