Sign in to follow this  
x-plane 123

11.02RC2 out

Release notes:

Bug fixes:

XPD-7163 Fix crash when reporting an un-towered field in sight.

XPD-8051 Fixed settings.txt double line.

XPD-8066 Fixed real weather download.

XPD-8094 Filter out source files.

XPD-8107 Restoring functioning of panel scroll data refs.

XPD-8108 Shadow rendering decreases FPS in external cameras.

XPD-8118 Fixed handling of Dataref Output in X-Plane 11 format.

I have gotten 2 CTD's since updating to this beta patch, I would hold off for now. 

• Upvote 1

All is good on my end !

Crashes might be a add-on conflict ? Try moving your ADD-ON folder out of XP and try again. I was getting CTD's in the last beta, I isolated it to gizmo.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

I have also no problems. Does the crash happen with default aicraft and default scenery? Is there a hint in your Log file?

CTD too with last update.  My log.txt says    --=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: [XPLM_PLUGIN_XPLANE]}==--

I think this is an internal plugin and I dont know how to disable it. Any ideas?

Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz ; Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i GT ; Mb Asus Maximus VIII Hero ; 240Gb SSD Kingston SSDNow V300+ 2TB SSD Samsung EVO exclusive for Prepar3D v3.2 + 2xSeagate 6TB SATA3 64MB ; 32GB DDR4 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws V Red ;  

Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB ; 48" TV Samsung HW-7500 Curved UHD 60Hz 

My controllers won't hold assignments.

First, the update failed; something about missing directory. Reran the installer and it completed.

Now, when I start it up, I get a small 'X' at the center of the view and, as I said, I can't use my controllers. It goes through the assignment part, but I check back after selecting 'Done' and the settings aren't set. 

The buttons are all still assigned and working.

Frustrating way to end the day. :ohmy:

Update:

Disabling Beta participation allowed me to use my controllers. However, the brakes don't work. Toe brakes left and right do nothing.

Blah. Back to P3D. Don't feel like deleting my configuration directory and remapping everything for all the aircraft.

Edited by RichieFly
Update

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

No problems here either.

I've only tested it briefly with the default Cessna and the Carenado PC-12, but it's working fine. I don't run a huge stack of non-aircraft plugins though: just SkyMaxx Pro, Gizmo, FSEconomy, and that STMA auto-update thing (which I'm not crazy about).

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

Wonder if the 2d panel graphic quirks affecting at least the QPAC A320 have gone ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

The update ran fine for me last night, but I'm only running about 8 plugins, without any add on aircraft.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

Still not available in the Steam version - QPAC's A320 2d panel still shifted ....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

On 8.7.2017 at 7:25 AM, luke97 said:

CTD too with last update.  My log.txt says    --=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: [XPLM_PLUGIN_XPLANE]}==--

I think this is an internal plugin and I dont know how to disable it. Any ideas?

When XPLM crashes your sim, it's almost certainly due to an unstable overclock. A lot of people now get crashes with XP11 (after running stable for years), simply because XP11 distributes load better across the cores and thus pushing the CPU more (and over the edge for some overclocks).

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB