Sign in to follow this  
egntpilot

UK2000 Heathrow now has P3d V4 installer

Great news, Steve.

Heathrow installed and running well with the PMGD 747v3. 25-27fps, bearing mind that is with ORBX England as well.

Very happy with everything so far in P3Dv4.

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

15 minutes ago, Bunchy said:

Great news, Steve.

Heathrow installed and running well with the PMGD 747v3. 25-27fps, bearing mind that is with ORBX England as well.

Very happy with everything so far in P3Dv4.

Stu

I'm having horrible performance with Heathrow using default F22 in V4...something is not right in my settings I think.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Also pushing 30ish fps in the 773 also at max settings and ORBX ENG the odd thing is default Heathrow was giving me 18fps im starting to think V4 as some very odd little quirks

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

12 minutes ago, stephenbgs said:

Also pushing 30ish fps in the 773 also at max settings and ORBX ENG the odd thing is default Heathrow was giving me 18fps im starting to think V4 as some very odd little quirks

I was thinking more about the area than the scenery from Uk2000.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Many people from the get go have said Egll has issues in v4 but then its had issues since fs98!!! And that's not just the non locals on vatsim trying to land on 9R!! And take off on 9L.

Out of interest which version is more upto date uk2000 or aerosoft?? 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

Many people from the get go have said Egll has issues in v4 but then its had issues since fs98!!! And that's not just the non locals on vatsim trying to land on 9R!! And take off on 9L.

I'm pretty sure it's the Aerosoft one but it isn't compatible with V4, yet.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

10 hours ago, Hoang said:

I'm having horrible performance with Heathrow using default F22 in V4...something is not right in my settings I think.
Hoang Le

Hi Hoang.

I have similar system to you, so it may well be a setting.

I have UTL and AS16 along with ASCA running, ORBX global, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland (north and south) Freemesh and HD trees (ORBX).

I have screenshots of my P3D settings but I can't seem to easily attach them as I don't have a seperate URL to upload to. I can PM them to you if you like.

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

3 minutes ago, Bunchy said:

Hi Hoang.

I have similar system to you, so it may well be a setting.

I have UTL and AS16 along with ASCA running, ORBX global, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland (north and south) Freemesh and HD trees (ORBX).

I have screenshots of my P3D settings but I can't seem to easily attach them as I don't have a seperate URL to upload to. I can PM them to you if you like.

Stu

Hi,
Thanks Stu I'd love to have those pictures. I only have Global + England installed, AI is minimal or no at all and I get below 20fps with stutter all over the place.

Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Oki doki,

How do I PM them to you. Can't find the button?

Stu

3 hours ago, tooting said:

I own both, but still on 3.4.

Both came out not that far apart.

Aerosoft looks better, no question, more detail, But.....when taxiing and landing the ground texture flicker really badly and it was never fixed (Orbx OLC)

So I bought UK2000 version, No flickering higher fps. But......it does not look as good. 

Since it looks like you know the place like the back of your hand the Aerosoft version probably would be the one you like more. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hoang Le

P3D v5

same issue, 12FPS with uk2000 LHR, FSDT KJFK I get 45FPS........ I think its the old animation code he uses in UK2000 which is the problem, deleting it and waiting for Aerosoft to release

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

I own both, but still on 3.4.

Both came out not that far apart.

Aerosoft looks better, no question, more detail, But.....when taxiing and landing the ground texture flicker really badly and it was never fixed (Orbx OLC)

So I bought UK2000 version, No flickering higher fps. But......it does not look as good. 

Since it looks like you know the place like the back of your hand the Aerosoft version probably would be the one you like more. 

Thanks Ill stick to my aerosoft version I have (when they convert it to v4)

and yes my airline operates at LHR but never get to go there as always stuck in the office dealing with the crap slots they give us !!

14ppkc-6.png