Sign in to follow this  
MKaprocki

Is there anyone enrolled in E. Riddle that can help me ...

Guest dmncnpilot

:-)Hey Guys, I am currently a High School student in the process of going to college. I want to assist Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) in Daytona Beach, Florida, but I need to ask some people who have been accepted and are or were currently enrolled in ERAU; therefore I can ask them a few question about the college and the admissions before Applying. As we all know, college is the most important part of a teenager's life, because it's the start of one's future and life. If you are or have been enrolled in ERAU please feel free to contact me and let me know. My AIM Screenname is DmNcNPilot767. My MSN is DmNcNPilot737@hotmail.com. Any type of help is appreciated!!! Thank You!!!

I'm finishing up my Junior year at Riddle now. Feel free to email me any questions you have. mkaprocki@cfl.rr.com :-)

Hi Matt,I've been working at Air Orlando for approx. two months now!! Come on over for a visit.W. Sieffert

Just passed my multi checkride last week, so I'm looking forward to some fun flying again. I was going to set up an appointment for next week for a refresher flight in the Eclipse. Been flying Seminoles for the last 2 or 3 months, and haven't flown a single since. Next I'll get checked out in the Seneca. :-)