Sign in to follow this  
Earl_Buice

IFDG MD-11

Guest mikebigtoe

I have a question regarding the IFDG MD-11.I notice that at idle, the N1 RPM is 62% and I can taxi at almost 50 knots without touching the throttles.Anybody else have this problem and is there a fix?Thanks,Mike

Mike,Are you using the add-on 'Sim1.dll' file?Some software products adjust the unrealistic default 'sim1.dll' (Friction) file within their models.Just a thought or explanation?Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hello Mike,No. I don't have this problem. I use the Alan Capt v2.52 panel, his sounds et al. This is a very well done panel. It comes with an installer which alters the cfg file to make it more compatible to this panel. It works with IFDG, Mike Stone's anmd even V1 of Overland MD11.I could use some tool tips when I haven't used it for a while. I forget which button does what. But if you want a panel that will work well and make you almost forget you are simin', get this one!It is fantastic!Earl