I know this question should be asked on the CIX VFR forum but I can't get in there if not a member and I can't be a member unless I know the answer to the following question! (Is this a Catch 22 situation?)

Does anyone here know if CIX allow p3d members as from their it blurb seems that they only allow MFS?

Silly situation to bother anyone here but would appreciate an answer.

I don't think there is any harm in joining to find out, but given that FSX and P3d are compatible for Shared Cockpit the only limitation would come down ti the aircraft used.  That said, you can email them first, see the contacts under their MANAGEMENT link.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

FSX, P3D and XPlane all allowed, any version. The only restriction is you must be a member of Vatsim or IVAO, as all logged flights have to be online.

Rob Jones.