Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

Next product of PMDG

Hello AVSIM forum 

What is the the next product of PMDG ???

Waitng for an answer 

Thanks ;):biggrin:

We don't know, and I seriously doubt PMDG is going to answer this. I know they were working on the Boeing 747-8 and the DC-6, but I don't know which one would get released first. Other than that, we don't know what else they're doing.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Fingers crossed on a 787

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

I heard it's gonna be the Spruce Goose...with wheels.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

You can make an educated guess.  We know they love old aircraft but they also admit they don't sell very well.  So really the best bet is the 787 or 737Max.  My bet is that it will be the 737....huge seller and the current NGX is quite old at this point.  The other thing that I think may be an issue is the complexity of the systems on the 787.  I think it is on their horizon but will take longer.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

the 737 Max would be awesome 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

21 minutes ago, MarkW said:

You can make an educated guess.  We know they love old aircraft but they also admit they don't sell very well.  So really the best bet is the 787 or 737Max.  My bet is that it will be the 737....huge seller and the current NGX is quite old at this point.  The other thing that I think may be an issue is the complexity of the systems on the 787.  I think it is on their horizon but will take longer.

Or a 767.  The Larger versions of the 737 Max series aren't really in operation with airlines yet.  I think they'll have a hard time obtaining the necessary data (not just the manufacturer's specs), but actual operating data from airlines at this stage to have it be viable for their next product.  Maybe 2 products from now.  Anyways, LVLD is for sure doing the 757 now and has promising previews finally.  The 787 is being done to a high standard by QW.  I seriously think us 767 fans might get lucky!

BTW, I also want an MD-80(although Coolsky mentioned they wanted to start development now for P3Dv4 even though they have stated previously they'd never develop for P3D) DC-10, 727, and 747 Classic!  A DC-8 would be cool too I guess.

Anything with some nostalgia or character! 

Insert "bang head against wall" animated gif here

• Upvote 2

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

My wishes:

1) NGX V3 Professional

2) Boeing 727

3) Boeing 737-200

4) Boeing 707

Well Kyle has been strutting around the forums for a while now with a "Pigeon Works" banner which apparently has something to do with their next project I think I read somewhere?  

If history were to dictate the future, I would take an enducated guess that it would be something in the Boeing family. Logically one could conclude that it would be a 787. They have the contacts and resources inside of Boeing to pull this off and it would fit within their business model for their sim centre.

Anyone know what Captain RR is currently flying these days as that could provide some clue!!

But who knows

Disclaimer:  These thoughts are mine and mine alone!!

I think I read in one of the interviews Robert did that they are for sure working on the next version of the 737 (whether it's a Max, or or not, I won't speculate). So, I believe they have DC6, 747-800, and that new 737 queued up, based on the information they disclosed in the public. What else they're working on - only they know, and we'll find out soon enough :-)

Well, what ever it is, I'll buy it- even if it is a Paper Airplane simulator or a Chinese Kite simulator....I'm there!

As I've indicated in past posts through, I'd like to see this talented group stretch their legs into something a bit unusual.   After all the big Boeing Tubeliners are pretty well represented.

Mark Trainer

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see a bizjet done like a Gulfstream. Maybe even a prop airliner like the ATR. Not just heavy metal.

9 minutes ago, mcbellette said:

I'd like to see a bizjet done like a Gulfstream.

Sure, if you want to get sued by Gulfstream. Apparently they have been known to do this.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

3 hours ago, AirCanada235 said:

Well Kyle has been strutting around the forums for a while now with a "Pigeon Works" banner which apparently has something to do with their next project I think I read somewhere?  

:ph34r:

• Upvote 6

Kyle Rodgers