Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

Next product of PMDG

Personally I want the 777-200/ER with the 3 engine options. One of the most popular aircraft in the skies today

• Upvote 3

I could be wrong but im sure I remember Robert saying the 787 is a no go as Qualitywings are doing one and it should be PMDG level, but even if I'm wrong on that. If the Qualitywings one comes true which hopefully it will soon, I don't think it would be worth PMDG doing one. As much as I love PMDG, if I already had the Qualitywings one and it was up to scratch I wouldn't buy it again.

I'd love to see them do the 75/76. I use to love the Level-D one until I got spoilt with PMDG products and the current Qualitywings 75 leaves a bit to be desired but the main aircraft I want to see is the T7-200ER and now Norwegian are flying the 737max across the pond I'd like to see the NGX updated.

Although my wants are irrelevant as whatever they do I will probably buy it and have hours of fun flying her.

• Upvote 1

Would love if they would do the Bombardier C Series or Airbus A350. 

Michael Jones

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

27 minutes ago, elv said:

the current Qualitywings 75 leaves a bit to be desired 

I agree whole heartedly. Especially where it is not going to be brought to the 64-bit platform and it continues to be a major part of commercial air service.

This is good conversation but PMDG will do what is best for their company.  

21 minutes ago, Michael235 said:

Would love if they would do the Bombardier C Series or Airbus A350. 

Michael Jones

PMDG have a great relationship with Boeing so I could be wrong but I doubt they would do a non boeing acft

30 minutes ago, Humberside said:

PMDG have a great relationship with Boeing so I could be wrong but I doubt they would do a non boeing acft

So what would stop them from having a relationship with other aircraft companies? Airbus has already said they are willing to license their aircraft to sim developers. The C Series and A350 are new acfts with beautiful electronics. 

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

9 minutes ago, Michael235 said:

So what would stop them from having a relationship with other aircraft companies? Airbus has already said they are willing to license their aircraft to sim developers. The C Series and A350 are new acfts with beautiful electronics. 

Sorry forgot to sign my name.

Michael Jones

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

17 minutes ago, Michael235 said:

I did say that I could be wrong. If you look at their portfolio they have created only Boeing bar the JS41/BD1900 - The DC6/MD11 could be classed as Boeing. The problem with the A350 and CS are that they are new and data may not be available to them. I think that would stay loyal to Boeing *again I could be wrong*. 

Also I don't think that Boeing would be to happy with PMDG getting to close to their competitors :cool:

15 hours ago, RichieFly said:

I heard it's gonna be the Spruce Goose...with wheels.

It's in early alpha. Here is an image from froogle. 

1b7d948825e56c26b88ac7916e38b3567ca474a1

• Upvote 4

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

After watching the Air Baltic videos on YouTube I have fallen in love with the C Series and so I believe have RW pilots.

Michael Jones

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

2 minutes ago, Michael235 said:

After watching the Air Baltic videos on YouTube I have fallen in love with the C Series and so I believe have RW pilots.

Michael Jones

Yes both acft are in RW service along with the MAX but are newer that other acft so data may not be available. 

10 minutes ago, Humberside said:

Yes both acft are in RW service along with the MAX but are newer that other acft so data may not be available. 

Well maybe sometime in the future. As I am getting up there in age I hope I will still be around.

Michael Jones:mellow: 

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

7 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

That's not correct. There are dozens of Level-D sims of various Gulfstream aircraft. How do you think Gulfstream pilots train?

Flight Safety in particular has multiple Level-D Gulfstream sims at their facilities in Wilmington, DE and Savannah, GA (located right next to the GAC factory).

CAE, a competitor to Flight Safety also have Gulfstream Level-D sims at several locations.

Those simlulators are obviously developed with the active cooperation of Gulfstream.

I don't think Gulfstream has ever actually sued any consumer flight sim developer, but the company may well have issued a cease and desist letter or two. They consider any unauthorized use of their name to be trademark infringement.

I worked for one of the companies you mentioned and was present during the litigation process.

I would love to see the JS4100 brought back then the dc 6. PMDG really needs a smaller turboprop in their modern lineup. LOVED the JS4100.

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,