Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

Next product of PMDG

17 minutes ago, Mark II said:

You have been precise, calm and polite. I can't fight with you therefore :happy:

Haha fight?! What fight?! Creative discussion! :laugh:

17 minutes ago, Mark II said:

Jokes apart, I can somehow understand your point of view but at least one recent bird would help the finances of PMDG cause in these recent times customers have been sprayed over XP11, P3d v4, Aerofly FS2, etc etc.. and to keep yourself on the edge you need to offer customers a wide portfolio, translated, why QW 787 is so waited ? Because non one ever did a modern jet with big screens, yes, a magenta sons idol.

PMDG finances are healthy ok, that's not anyway a good reason to perpetrate '70 brownish cockpits  :happy:

Oh trust me I want a PMDG 787 really bad but deep down I know it's probably not going to happen. I think the QW team work part time on the development so it takes a lot longer than PMDG who have full time developers.

There is another thread where I express my love for the 777, I would anticipate a 772 series or 757. Remember, they make art, but they make art they know would bring them the most bank. ;) With all the competition out there for the "popular" aircraft types, they have to consider more than just the aircraft types and devotees out there. 

• Upvote 2

They should go for the 777-200ER. The only T7 that is still missing, loved and operated by many airlines around the worldd

Patrick Helzer

I'd much rather see a full new aircraft, such as a 787, 757 or 767 as opposed to yet ANOTHER variant of an aircraft they've already produced.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

2 hours ago, nealmac said:

I'd much rather see a full new aircraft, such as a 757 or 767 as opposed to yet ANOTHER variant of an aircraft they've already produced.

Thats true, I wouldn't mind an MD-80 series.

• Upvote 1

On 02/08/2017 at 6:33 PM, nealmac said:

I'd much rather see a full new aircraft, such as a 787, 757 or 767 as opposed to yet ANOTHER variant of an aircraft they've already produced.

Especially when they are variants that you have no interest in buying no matter how many new versions come out.

I'd like the MD-80 because it's quirky and a bit different and with the Leonardo Maddog unavailable for P3DV4, there is a gap in the market, or the 757 because it's versatile and can do long or short hops. And with winglets it has a really badass bird of prey look about it. :smile:

• Upvote 1

V3 of the NGX with all their new tech in it and the 900ER model and revised VC geometry.

Eric