itay5344

Next product of PMDG

Bet you guys will be surprised when they release the PMDG Wright Flyer, with full interior and plenty of liveries like brown and pink canvas.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 hours ago, Sethos1988 said:

Bet you guys will be surprised when they release the PMDG Wright Flyer, with full interior and plenty of liveries like brown and pink canvas.

Sadly I would probably still buy it :happy:

I've been waiting over 10 years for the Woodpigeon and I'm going to riot soon.

-stefan strandberg

7 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Why are you so interested in a full interior cabin??

For fun my dear flightsimmer, for fun.....   This will be epic to finally enjoy a detailed cabin and step up from "sometimes" boring/claustrophobic flights, c´on, who is not tired of the cabin shadow when taxiing at the airports instead of the plane´s shadow?...    I think the right question is:    Who wont like it?  Specially comming from PMDG Group....   I bet it wont be eye candy only...    ;-)   

7 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Not sure why the systems need to be reworked on the 777

Dont worry, im not sure either, jajaja  just saying that, now with 64 bits, well.... may be the cabin can look more realistic and/or systems can be improved somehow?(i dont mean actuals are bad at all)   Dont know....  I bet the future is bringing some surprises....  Imagine as a developer,  what if.....  ;-)    And yeah, i reffer to the engine variants... we are all anxious to fly variants and compare for fun i bet...

Well, sorry for exploding on so controversial ideas, i have many expectatives from the 64 bits future....  :cool:

Happy Flying!

Agreed with all of you guys!

I really want a PMDG 757!!

Cheers!

Santiago Perez

Would love a PMDG 757 or 767. Yeah I know LDS makes them and is making a 757, but PMDG would be so much better

We'll know when we guess the correct aircraft when Kyle or RSR locks the topic and bans everyone involved ;)

20 hours ago, Irishcurse said:

The speculation and the arguing over someone else speculation is always entertaining when the latest "whats next for PMDG" comes up.

Still waiting over here for the promised BBJ and 772ER from PMDG - David Lee

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, flyaway719 said:

MD-80

There is a very nice MD-80 and DC-9 from Coolsky... Maybe the developer will upgrade ti for Prepar3d....

I think their next release will probably be the 747-8, new release at least. Would love to see an updated 737 as well, like a v2

6 minutes ago, Thunderz8olt said:

I think their next release will probably be the 747-800, new release at least. Would love to see an updated 737 as well, like a v2

747-8, the -800 doesn't exist :cool:

Just now, PMDG777 said:

747-8, the -800 doesn't exist :cool:

Yes, that one haha my bad

A nice Embraer 170/175 and 190/195 family would be more than welcome.... 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, liketofly1 said:

A nice Embraer 170/175 and 190/195 family would be more than welcome.... 

Perhaps if Boeing were to Takeover Embraer! :)

Would love to see a PMDG 787 or 737MAX! I don't really like old aircrafts.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, captain420 said:

+1 for both! A 787 seems more likely than a 737MAX, due to the fact that the 737MAX is so new.

• Upvote 2

All in all, we really need the new types of planes which airlines now use ... A PMDG 787 would really hit the spot!
But in general we need renditions of 787, A350 and A380... 

2 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

+1 for both!

A 787 seems more likely than a 737MAX, due to the fact that the 737MAX is so new.

but we have another B787 for us which is licensed by boeing so i doubt it. a 737 max might be good. but maybe the first thing could be to have split scimitar winglets.

12 minutes ago, ph-cxz said:

but we have another B787 for us which is licensed by boeing so i doubt it. a 737 max might be good. but maybe the first thing could be to have split scimitar winglets.

That's true - I assume that you mean the QualityWings 787? (Is that licensed by Boeing?!)

Firstly, I haven't seen the final product, but in my personal opinion, I highly doubt that the QualityWings 787 is on the same level of what PMDG could achieve...

Secondly this development from QualityWings has taken, what? 3-4 years so far? And that's only for the FSX version *sigh*. When it's released, they now have to begin the process of re-develop that code into 64-bits... Which most likely takes another year... 

The QualityWings 787 does look impressive. I'm sorry, people and it's not to be a negative-nally or nay-sayer - but to be honest, I'll curb my enthusiasm till I see the product, depth and quality (and performance)... 

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

That's true - I assume that you mean the QualityWings 787? (Is that licensed by Boeing?!)

Firstly, I haven't seen the final product, but in my personal opinion, I highly doubt that the QualityWings 787 is on the same level of what PMDG could achieve...

Secondly this development from QualityWings has taken, what? 3-4 years so far? And that's only for the FSX version *sigh*. When it's released, they now have to begin the process of re-develop that code into 64-bits... Which most likely takes another year... 

The QualityWings 787 does look impressive. I'm sorry, people and it's not to be a negative-nally or nay-sayer - but to be honest, I'll curb my enthusiasm till I see the product, depth and quality (and performance)... 

Actually, the QW787 will be released summer 2017 for both FSX and P3Dv4 (and the plane will be 64bit in v4). QW made a post about it on their Facebook page as well as pricing.

But I definitely agree that people shouldn't expect a PMDG level simulation coming from QW. I think a while back QW stated they were only modeling 80% of the aircraft (can someone confirm?). And not to mention they don't even go into simulating failed systems much at all.

But even with that being the case, it will be the most complex aircraft QW has ever done. And I do believe it will be an aircraft that is enjoyable and one that people will spend many hours in.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HighFlier said:

Actually, the QW787 will be released summer 2017 for both FSX and P3Dv4 (and the plane will be 64bit in v4). QW made a post about it on their Facebook page as well as pricing.

That's not true. This is what they wrote on their update on June 11th:

The Ultimate 787 Collection will be available for: Microsoft Flight Simulator X / FSX Steam Edition and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.

Initially the product will only be released for FSX.

After which, they begin the process of making it available for Prepar3D V4. I highly doubt, that they can complete that process in a matter of months, given the fact that they've taken 4 years so far in development... 

3 hours ago, captain420 said:

MAX is coming but PMDG have to push out the DC6 and 747-8 as well as platform updates for the 777 and NGX AND the secret project

1 hour ago, captainsazzman said:

MAX is coming but PMDG have to push out the DC6 and 747-8 as well as platform updates for the 777 and NGX AND the secret project

Soooo... Christmas? :happy: