Sign in to follow this  
Mark Niebauer

Prepar3d V4 and Pro-ATC/X Not working

Has anyone tried using Pro-atc/x with prepar3d v4?  I got its latest version from the site and then updated the airac as well. COnfigured it and got it working, but the flight plans the I create that match exactly the ones that I put into the PMDG FMS and the Sim are not followed in the atc.  It vectors me to the  wrong headings wrong call sign and altitudes you name it. I guess the atc software is very buggy?

Guest JustanotherPilot

Works fine, imports flightplans, has background chatter, all work in v4 that worked in v3.4. I just copied the entire Proatcx folder to another drive, renamed it Proatcx P3Dv4. Don't forget to modify default paths to Prepar3d v4 and your aircraft and flightplans folder AND install and the run makerunways.exe download in Prepar3d v4 root folder(very important for scenery).

I just completed a 4 hour flight in the PMDG777 in P3Dv4 from Auckland to Rarotonga, had ProatcX all the way, including background ATC chatter and performed ILS at NSFA. I already had current AIRAC 1707 installed in v3.4 so it copied over. I think this will have to be manually done next cycle.

Works as advertised for me, also.

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

Hi , another satisfied user, have you posted at the pro Atc forum? I'm sure they would be able to assist. 

Hope you get it sorted

Steve

Yep. Works just fine here as well. Go to the pointsoftware forum to get help. Has to do something with your setup.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Ironically. I found that v3 had constant problems, such as silly vectoring and a lot of random crashes. and since I upgraded to P3Dv4, I haven't had a single problem with ProATC.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough