Sign in to follow this  
Republic DC9

Carenado Says Updated to P3Dv4 - But Installer is Not?

The Carenado site says this plane was now updated to P3Dv4 - but the installer I download (purchased off their site) is still old?

Anybody else have any luck?

Thanks,

Steve

hi Steve,

I'm afraid you misunderstood ... the C550 citation II has yet to be done .. the C525 CJ2 is the one updated for P3D4 ... two different birds ...

... I'm waiting for the C550 too so at least there are 2 people who will get this one as it comes out :-) ...

ciao, Francesco (MI-IT)

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

3 hours ago, franz said:

hi Steve,

I'm afraid you misunderstood ... the C550 citation II has yet to be done .. the C525 CJ2 is the one updated for P3D4 ... two different birds ...

... I'm waiting for the C550 too so at least there are 2 people who will get this one as it comes out :-) ...

ciao, Francesco (MI-IT)

Ah...indeed I did...I saw Citation and got excited!

Oh well, I shall have my King Air 350 back it seems and hopefully we have our Citation II back soon! :)

Thank you,

Steve

Ah...indeed I did...I saw Citation and got excited!

Oh well, I shall have my King Air 350 back it seems and hopefully we have our Citation II back soon! :)

Thank you,

Steve

I'll have to wait a bit longer, didn't get the B350 and stopped after the B200 ...

carenado planes are wonderfully modeled but the rest of the package is just ... oh well I guess we all know and agree ... a real pity

... I'm curious to see how the F50 will be and very likely will not be able to resist this one :-)

ciao, Francesco

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

19 minutes ago, franz said:

carenado planes are wonderfully modeled but the rest of the package is just ... oh well I guess we all know and agree ... a real pity

I don't know who you think is 'we'. I for my part as a RW ATP definitely don't agree that everything except the models is a pity.

I bought citation 525a cj2 one year ago and I am downloading the installer again ... I wish it would be the new installer for p3d v4... because I have only this sim now. 

I just download the C550 and although I could install it to the P3Dv4 path, when the VC loads the aircraft has transparent textures where the inside fuselage should be.  I wonder if Carenado will patch this.  I just spent $40+ dollars on the product, only to find out it is not compatible with P3dV4.  The installer only supports P3Dv2.

Is their an email for Carenado support so I can get a refund?  I purchased the Mirage and it works just fine in P3Dv4.

John

John, the C550 has not been upgraded to v4.0 yet as per their website? Hopefully soon!

Special Features
Original Citation II systems
Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, and Steam compatible.