Sign in to follow this  
InTheAir

Can't load T7 at all, P3D v4 crashes after clicking "OK" to start a scenario.

I hand on heart dont think it's a pmdg issue,  I think it's an issue with the new hotfix for v4 and older sceneries maybe with the airport traffic or boat traffic. That's my gut feeling. 

Ntd.dll errors are sneaky buggers 

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, tooting said:

Maybe it is the new ndivia drivers.  I'm not convinced though.  I had issues with them.

Ps your videos on YouTube cedarjet have kept me occupied on many a quiet nightshift at work.  😁

:blush: Good to Hear that

By the way i have had  CTD before updating my drivers ... not sure why would the PMDG Operations Center Update Cause such a problem :mellow: and it also looks like only a few people who have this issue,  (ntdll.dll) seems to be the problem  but i can assure you that my system isn't overclocked and it isn't over heating as stated by the P3D fourms that the ntdll.dll could be an issue with over heating 

anyway here is my error log

Prepar3D.exe

594a7255

ntdll.dll

5825887f

c0000005

000000000004284c

2c58

01d2f9ad82234c72

G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

f541c365-a0dd-4583-9880-142cd623c426

Like I said mate, p3d will ALWAYS give you that stock line of overclocking with Ntd.dll errors.  Sure over clocking will do that,  but it's not the issue.  Its like a girl telling you she's got a boyfriend when really she's just not interested.  but it gives you am answer and keeps you off her back

14ppkc-6.png

6 minutes ago, tooting said:

Like I said mate, p3d will ALWAYS give you that stock line of overclocking with Ntd.dll errors.  Sure over clocking will do that,  but it's not the issue.  Its like a girl telling you she's got a boyfriend when really she's just not interested.  but it gives you am answer and keeps you off her back

Well Said  :laugh:

1 hour ago, cedarjet201 said:

Could you please tell us how you resolved your issue since i also have same issue as you after updated the PMDG Operations Center today,
My 747 is also causing my sim to crash while loading a scenery , every other aircraft add on works well without any issues
Thanks.

Uninstalled all add-on airports and slowly started adding them back. 

4 hours ago, cedarjet201 said:

Well Said  :laugh:

Just so you're aware, full names are required in PMDGs forums.

17 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Just so you're aware, full names are required in PMDGs forums.

Hmm thanks for letting me 

cedarjet201,

Just an FYI, I completed a T7 flight from FSDT's CYVR to Flightbeam's KSFO HD without issue. Next, installed FlyTampa's Dubai and was able to get off the ground in default Kuwait but when I got close to OMDB, CTD'd without error message. Not saying it's definitely Dubai but I had zero problems prior to installing it.

When I was getting the insta CTD that prompted this thread, the scenery / airports that were installed are:

FlyTampa - St Martin / Midway / Tampa / Dubai

FSDT - Vancouver / Zurich / GSX

Flightbeam - Phoenix / San Fran HD

ORBX - FTX Global / NA NRM / NA PNW / NA N. Cali / NA S. Cali / EU England / AU Australia

I'm able to fly the T7 with everything above installed except for FlyTampa scenery.

Regardless of who's at fault here, it seems weird that a particular P3D airplane developer's products would conflict with airport's and or sceneries? No other developer's aircraft are having this problem as far as I know so why is this one? 

37 minutes ago, InTheAir said:

cedarjet201,

Just an FYI, I completed a T7 flight from FSDT's CYVR to Flightbeam's KSFO HD without issue. Next, installed FlyTampa's Dubai and was able to get off the ground in default Kuwait but when I got close to OMDB, CTD'd without error message. Not saying it's definitely Dubai but I had zero problems prior to installing it.

When I was getting the insta CTD that prompted this thread, the scenery / airports that were installed are:

ORBX - FTX Global / NA NRM / NA PNW / NA N. Cali / NA S. Cali / EU England / AU Australia

I'm able to fly the T7 with everything above installed except for FlyTampa scenery.

Regardless of who's at fault here, it seems weird that a particular P3D airplane developer's products would conflict with airport's and or sceneries? No other developer's aircraft are having this problem as far as I know so why is this one? 

Have you installed the P3Dv4 compatibility updates for fly tampa from their forums? Try disabling 3D grass for Flytampa.

All their updates were installed, Dubai doesn't have a 3d grass option but does have 3d people. Thanks for your reply Chris I'll try disabling the 3d people and see if that works.

Knowing that v4 is still very new as are the 3rd party updates there are bound to be issues and testing will surely bring fixes. With that in mind, I've personally recreated a CTD using a default aircraft at Dubai so this isn't just PMDG aircraft that are affected although the problem I had prior was uniquely so. I'll try to recreate that problem and report back if I do. 

** Also, disabling 3d people didn't matter, still ctd. Will try to figure out what is causing the ctd, I'm able to load into the gate, when looking around the ctd occurs.

5 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Have you installed the P3Dv4 compatibility updates for fly tampa from their forums? Try disabling 3D grass for Flytampa.

i sure have  but i actually still have the same problem, my P3D actually crashes when only selecting a PMDG aircraft, every other aircrafts including default loads just fine... i have even tried to load the default aircraft first then load the pmdg but i still get ctd 
Lastly i have tried clearing out my scenery.cfg in which it deletes all the addon sceneries all (P3D V4) compatible   then reload all again one by one pmdg 777 and 737 now works like a charm and loads great however when i restart p3d we go back to square one again :( 

Not being funny but how comes non of the PMDG Tech's Helping out ? are we in the right forum ?

6 hours ago, InTheAir said:

cedarjet201,

Thanks for the Heads up, however one thing i need to point out here is that my PMDG 777 was working Great with all compatible Sceneries for P3D V4 including the Flytampa Dubai ,
until the PMDG 777 update came out this seemed to mess things up however my 737 and 747 also has the same issues now your lucky you can actually fly the PMDG aircraft's and then run a CTD but for me my P3D V4 CTD'S while loading any Scenery including a Default one, Loads great with any other Aircraft addon apart from the PMDG, Still Scratching my Head on why none of the PMDG Technical Support Personal have Looked or Replied to this Thread yet ? 

This is an interesting problem this.    Maybe try the below, as I had problems, as did 3 of my buddies with the new ndivia drivers. 

1. Are you using the latest ndivia drivers ?  If so roll back one to 382.53 

2. Do you have on the ai car and boat traffic ??  If so turn them off 

3. In Dubai are you using RWS United Arab Emirates   http://secure.simmarket.com/realworld-scenery-united-arab-emirates-3d-2017-fsx-p3d.phtml 

all of the above maybe causing issues and or conflicts.

Do me a favour use this below and do clean and reboot,  remove all the graphics driver and settings

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

and then download and install this 

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/119914/en-us

delete the shaders and p3d.cfg and try it.

I honestly dont think its a pmdg problem, I think something is conflicting.  

As I was saying to my mate last night.  The new ndivia drivers, p3d v4 hot fix and pmdg updates all came out within a week of each other.

You might be thinking its the pmdg update, or the hotfix , but it could also be GFX driver 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png