Sign in to follow this  
Richard980

Simconnect issue

Hi everyone.

I have some problems with SimConnect or FSUIPC.

I did a flight from EHAM to my brand new scenery Flightbeam KMSP. At 50% of my flight it freeze every few seconds. After a few 10 minutes later this issue disappeared. A few hours later this issue started again. Later I saw that my memory was at 100%, and a few seconds later my sim rant into OOM. Few minutes later the sim closed itself and my RAM was at normal again. After that I start P3D again, it was loading and the same happens again. But this time my computer froze and I did a hard shutdown.

Now I flying back from KMSP to EHAM. And around 50% of my flight, I have again issues. I chose to play it save and close the simulator and restarting it form my last autosave. Again a few hours later, its happening again. This  time I decide to just let the sim run, and the sim ran into a fatal error.

Now I did some research, and discovered this in the FSUIPC logfile: 'No SimConnect events or states being received!'. Can a single scenery airport cause this?

P3D fatal error:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
    <Level>2</Level> 
    <Task>100</Task> 
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-07-08T16:09:36.901370500Z" /> 
    <EventRecordID>38317</EventRecordID> 
    <Channel>Application</Channel> 
    <Computer>Skynet</Computer> 
    <Security /> 
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>Prepar3D.exe</Data> 
    <Data>3.4.9.18400</Data> 
    <Data>57d9b14e</Data> 
    <Data>SimConnectP3D3.dll_unloaded</Data> 
    <Data>3.2.2.16659</Data> 
    <Data>58f1f032</Data> 
    <Data>c0000005</Data> 
    <Data>00001ec0</Data> 
    <Data>6678</Data> 
    <Data>01d2f7eb3cac8c87</Data> 
    <Data>F:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe</Data> 
    <Data>SimConnectP3D3.dll</Data> 
    <Data>d6251f2f-63f7-11e7-9e4d-d8cb8a9cd07e</Data> 
    <Data /> 
    <Data /> 
  </EventData>
</Event>

Hi Richard,

is this using PMDG Aircraft? There seems to be an issue with using autosave with PMDG aircraft. If you look at the linked thread you'll see that "No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now " is in that OP's log: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83564-fsuipc-crashing-and-disappearing-out-of-addons-list/

Just thinking it may be connected with your issue

Hope the above assists 

Steve

I use FSUIPC autosave, with a interval of 5 minutes (300 sec). Every 20 seconds (max timeout in my settings) FSUIPC lost the connection with SimConnect. I think that isn't the cause.

EDIT: To be sure, will disable autosave, and see whats happening.

Jut in case you missed it, OP is using P3D V3.4 - he's getting an OOM.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Here OOM's are rarely. It was the first one in the last one year. But that is not wat make this OOM special. At the moment when that happened, the RAM of my PC was at 100%.

Yesterday I finished the flight, everything was working fine with autosave disabled. But the flight time was short when autosave was disabled. Now I'm doing another long-haul flight. And autosave is disabled. Lets see.

Hmmm.... Did some flights last days with autosave disabled. No issues.