Sign in to follow this  
Bandeirante

P3d v4 aircraft wishlist

Being a fan of older liners and such, there are a few I really hope become v4 compatible.                                                                                                                                

1. DC-10                                                          

2. 757                                                              

3. 727                                                              

4. Airbus 340                                                  

5. EMB-120

Level-D are working on a 757:

http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2017/6/19/yes-leveld-is-alive-yes-they-are-developing-the-757#commenting=

Personally, I'd love to have a "PMDG" level biz-jet.

Any I'm also eagerly awaiting Majestic to convert the Q400 for v4.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

38 minutes ago, Bandeirante said:

1. DC-10

Tom Ruth's DC-10 works fine in V4.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Well its a start.  Got one of my planes for V4.  Just flight DC-10.   Just found out that its "officially" released for V4.  Looks great but flys unrealistic.  I dont care.  Still fun to fly.  One down.

An A380 that can replicate ground effect conditions.

As good as the Project Airbus one is, the thing slaps down hard on the runway without an unrealistic amount of sidestick back pressure in the flare to arrest the rate of descent.

Failing that, the QualityWings 787 to live up to the hype. (It will, won't it?!)

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

My wishlist:

- A full study level A350 and A380. Though that will probably still be in the distant future :biggrin:

- FSLabs A319 and A321. Plus their rumored A330.

- QW 787. Hope it doesn't take long after the fsx version releases.

- Any Study level MD-11

- FlythemaddogX MD-80

- Study level Gulfstream 

- Pilatus PC-6 Porter

All will be day one purchases from me :biggrin:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

A crj that doesn't ctd when moving the range dial

A crj that can do a tightish turn without going in circles when in nav

A crj that has a cold a dark start up

Oh wait a minute, in fact no,  wait 7 years... 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

44 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

- A full study level A350 and A380. Though that will probably still be in the distant future :biggrin:

Oh? Going by this very early render of the centre console by Matt Davies, I don't think it will take that long at all - end of the year (not elaborating which year, mind).

What I do know is that the battle between Aerosoft's and FS Labs' A320 products is going to be intense. Price and performance up against detail and realism?
At which point the QW 787 and Majestic Dash 8 will probably also be released, causing me a massive credit card bill and a divorce. :mo_tt_mata:

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

44 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Oh? Going by this very early render of the centre console by Matt Davies, I don't think it will take that long at all - end of the year (not elaborating which year, mind).

What I do know is that the battle between Aerosoft's and FS Labs' A320 products is going to be intense. Price and performance up against detail and realism?
At which point the QW 787 and Majestic Dash 8 will probably also be released, causing me a massive credit card bill and a divorce. :mo_tt_mata:

and the 330 too... ill agree its going to be an expensive Christmas, that is IF the fsl, 330 , 787 is released....

14ppkc-6.png

I'd love to see a good (PMDG type) 737-300/400/500 in P3Dv4. Flew numerous time on the jumpseat of the -300 and -400. It's a wonderfull thrustfull workhorse to take up into the skies.

Same goes for the 757-200 of which I have a renewed hope Level-D will deliver one day. I do hope they'll release both the pax as well as the freighter version though.

Two aircraft types of which for the life of me I cannot understand why they do not get more attention by the developers.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

5 hours ago, tooting said:

A crj that doesn't ctd when moving the range dial

A crj that can do a tightish turn without going in circles when in nav

A crj that has a cold a dark start up

Oh wait a minute, in fact no,  wait 7 years... 

You enjoying the CRJ Pete? 

Now come on, what did expect from Aerosoft? It will be find in 6 months.:ohmy:

4 hours ago, tooting said:

and the 330 too... ill agree its going to be an expensive Christmas, that is IF the fsl, 330 , 787 is released....

After Reading FSL forum today it seems there just waiting and testing "new v4 versions" to make the A320 work 100%, Still sounds a few weeks away to me sadly. I think the 319 will hopefully follow within a month. As for the 330, well it could be a year to .........

I think what will happen is we will see a v4.1 come out and hopefully within a week the A320. But that's just my guess. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

You enjoying the CRJ Pete? 

Now come on, what did expect from Aerosoft? It will be find in 6 months.:ohmy:

After Reading FSL forum today it seems there just waiting and testing "new v4 versions" to make the A320 work 100%, Still sounds a few weeks away to me sadly. I think the 319 will hopefully follow within a month. As for the 330, well it could be a year to .........

I think what will happen is we will see a v4.1 come out and hopefully within a week the A320. But that's just my guess. 

Ive tried 3 flights with the CRJ.  The first one the throttles didnt work.  I fixed that.

The second one I got airborne and was very excited.  I liked it.  I clicked on the range finder a bit too much and it caused a CTD

The third one i got airborne started holding my breath when clicking on things.. then it started overshooting turns on the route.  Its junk in its present state.  Which is a shame because it could be a good addon.

As for the a320 you made my morning when I read "a few weeks away"  then I saw "they are awaiting 4.1"...that turns weeks into months, but what do I know.

14ppkc-6.png

Well, someone was making a remark, will it be out by Nov, and Andrew replied saying if you want us to delay it to then...

We will see. 

CRJ sounds like the Aerosoft A320 when it was released. look on the bright side it has no mirrored VC like the bus.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Prepar3d ( also Xplane) is heavily suffering from the so called " GA syndrome ".

Every single week of the year, since 1810 BC, at least two GA planes are released while we often see years without a single jet plane released, except few extremely low quality production every now and then.

A380, 787, A350, decent private jets, turbo props etc... are severily missing since ages and no one seems to care, I care instead.

Monitoring FSELite-like web sites I am deeply disappointed to spot every single week at least 1 new GA plane just released, there must be few milions of them so far, while once every 6-7 years, if we are lucky enough, we see a jet released .....and after 5-10 years of pure waiting.

To make a fair comparison, Zibo within Xplane and his gorgeous mod, has released alone ( when not working / studying ) more material than a professional software house made of at least 30 developers in 10 years, shame on you software houses involved, shame on you !

Not to mention the average waiting time for a new jet, 12 years for 787 QW, 5-8 years for a PMDG bird etc etc...

Dear flight sim software houses, you are deliberatelly killing P3d and Xplane, ok, one day or another someone will teach you a lesson the hard way, in terms of producing a great jet within 6-10 months and you will face the consequences, sooner or later that day will come to put a shadow on your technically ridiculous statements to justify your huge delivery delays and your pathetic excuses and your rookie/amateur bla bla bla

All I want is the QW 787, hopefully in a good quality. That would be enough for me. Not wishing much in my eyes.