Sign in to follow this  
Bandeirante

P3d v4 aircraft wishlist

9 hours ago, F737NG said:

Oh? Going by this very early render of the centre console by Matt Davies, I don't think it will take that long at all - end of the year (not elaborating which year, mind).

What I do know is that the battle between Aerosoft's and FS Labs' A320 products is going to be intense. Price and performance up against detail and realism?
At which point the QW 787 and Majestic Dash 8 will probably also be released, causing me a massive credit card bill and a divorce. :mo_tt_mata:

Where did you find that render? (Massive A380 fan!)

5 hours ago, fwerff said:

I'd love to see a good (PMDG type) 737-300/400/500 in P3Dv4. Flew numerous time on the jumpseat of the -300 and -400. It's a wonderfull thrustfull workhorse to take up into the skies.

Same goes for the 757-200 of which I have a renewed hope Level-D will deliver one day. I do hope they'll release both the pax as well as the freighter version though.

Two aircraft types of which for the life of me I cannot understand why they do not get more attention by the developers.

PMDG won't do a classic as their data shows their customers want glass cockpits and automation vs the older stuff. PMDG said they were going to work on a 757 if Level-D cancelled theirs.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tooting said:

and the 330 too... ill agree its going to be an expensive Christmas, that is IF the fsl, 330 , 787 is released....

Don't forget about the FSL A330!

Would like to see some 737 choices besides PMDG.  Also, I would be a buyer of Embraer 145 series since it is such a common plane for short hauls.

Stan

4 minutes ago, spilok said:

Would like to see some 737 choices besides PMDG.  Also, I would be a buyer of Embraer 145 series since it is such a common plane for short hauls.

Stan

We have iFly if you're interested lol. E-Jets would be amazing!

10 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

My wishlist:

- A full study level A350 and A380. Though that will probably still be in the distant future :biggrin:

- FSLabs A319 and A321. Plus their rumored A330.

- QW 787. Hope it doesn't take long after the fsx version releases.

- Any Study level MD-11

- FlythemaddogX MD-80

- Study level Gulfstream 

- Pilatus PC-6 Porter

All will be day one purchases from me :biggrin:

Flythemaddog is actually developing their MD-80 for v4 believe it or not! I'd say 6 months after FSX for the 787 to be released for v4 depending on how much work they've already been doing since v4 released. As someone already stated, Mettar have an A380 in development (study level) with a study level A350 planned to follow after.

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Where did you find that render? (Massive A380 fan!)

Massive? Of course! It so big it has a wake category of it's own!
(Sorry couldn't resist the joke)

Because of the uncertainty regarding posting links now on Avsim, you'll have to search for "reddit+free pta alternative for p3d v4" and look for Matt Davies' comment "See here for an early render of the pedestal".
He mentioned that he is looking to develop a study level sim on his twitch account in June and followed it up with another tweet in July. Whether or not that happens is to be seen.

Fingers crossed!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

QW787

Maybe QW will get back to work on their classic 737 after the 787 is released?

MD-80

LevelD 757 (really need the freighter version)

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

2 hours ago, F737NG said:

Massive? Of course! It so big it has a wake category of it's own!
(Sorry couldn't resist the joke)

Because of the uncertainty regarding posting links now on Avsim, you'll have to search for "reddit+free pta alternative for p3d v4" and look for Matt Davies' comment "See here for an early render of the pedestal".
He mentioned that he is looking to develop a study level sim on his twitch account in June and followed it up with another tweet in July. Whether or not that happens is to be seen.

Fingers crossed!

But not big enough to not be warned for wake turbulence behind a 757!

PMDG 787 (Don't know how complex the QW will be)

757 (has to have a cargo variant or there is no point)

PMDG 737 MAX

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

F1 Citation Mustang.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I'd like to see an Airbus A340. Pretty soon it'll be one of the very few four-engined passenger airliners we still have in the skies, and it's such a pretty looking aeroplane too.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I would like to see the release of the PMDG 747-8 expansion and the QW 787 released before 2017 ends.

As for my fantasy wishlist....

PMDG C-17 Globemaster lll

PMDG A350....that will never happen but if they do take on an Airbus project I think the A350 would be cool.

ATR 72-600

PMDG 737 MAX

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

1 hour ago, Chock said:

I'd like to see an Airbus A340. Pretty soon it'll be one of the very few four-engined passenger airliners we still have in the skies, and it's such a pretty looking aeroplane too.

I agree, I saw one here in Chicago getting lined up with O'Hare, and made the same remark to my girl friend...one day no one will remember the 4 engine beasts.

Already getting rare to spot a 747.

Mark Trainer

17 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Well, someone was making a remark, will it be out by Nov, and Andrew replied saying if you want us to delay it to then...

We will see. 

CRJ sounds like the Aerosoft A320 when it was released. look on the bright side it has no mirrored VC like the bus.

Cheers for that.  We shall see 

14ppkc-6.png