Sign in to follow this  
Bandeirante

P3d v4 aircraft wishlist

You guys are right. An A340-600 would be awesome. The blackbox A340 is word not allowed. 

In Munich they replace the A340 by A350s at the moment. So they won't be around here in real life for much longer :-(

5 hours ago, tooting said:

Cheers for that.  We shall see 

We will. :dry:

But as much as I like the FSL A320, what just happened this morning confirmed to me just how Lefteris treats his customers. I wrote a reply explain about how being a owner of my own business that not just FSL but most software developers don't seem to understand how important it is to communicate with their customers and look at things from their point of view. Not that customers are always right there not. Anyway that's a short version. Within 1 minute it had a reply quoting what I said and they totally agreed. Lefteris 5 mins later deleted it and locked the topic. Speechless really. 

Well done Lefteris. The perfect way to deal with it!, What was meant in a very constructive way of explaining how with 26 years of dealing with customers what they feel from their point of view and how FSL could vastly improve the way they communicate with said customers. It seem any company that sit behind a computer screen have  no idea how different it is to deal with customers face to face and how to communicate with them. There is no delete button over there heads and "it's ready when it's ready" does not work nor does " we won't tell you when it will be ready, wait and we will tell you when we are ready to tell you"

PMDG seem to let Kyle deal with this aspect of there business and he does a good job. I suggested they have someone who deals with there forums communications but anyway best to just delete it so simple really!

I think I just vented :laugh:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

im not going to reply, the topic will get closed with my views on FSL

14ppkc-6.png

I'm a huge fan of FSL as well but agree that they could be a little more open about release dates.  IMO, I believe they are waiting on some LM fixes to be done first and maybe LM isn't giving them the info on their hotfix release and therefore FSL can't communicate that to their customers. That is just a guess.  I hope it is released soon.

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

FSL are smart by not giving a release date. You've seen what is happening to QualityWings. They gave a date and now people are demanding they release it NOW. They beta screenshots and videos should hold us all over until they give a date. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I would like to see the release of the PMDG 747-8 expansion and the QW 787 released before 2017 ends.

As for my fantasy wishlist....

PMDG C-17 Globemaster lll

PMDG A350....that will never happen but if they do take on an Airbus project I think the A350 would be cool.

ATR 72-600

PMDG 737 MAX

C-17 won't happen, I'd put my money on Milviz for that. A350 is being done by Mettar after their A380, Milviz are doing the ATR, and we just might get a Max from PMDG.

14 hours ago, Nyxx said:

We will. :dry:

But as much as I like the FSL A320, what just happened this morning confirmed to me just how Lefteris treats his customers. I wrote a reply explain about how being a owner of my own business that not just FSL but most software developers don't seem to understand how important it is to communicate with their customers and look at things from their point of view. Not that customers are always right there not. Anyway that's a short version. Within 1 minute it had a reply quoting what I said and they totally agreed. Lefteris 5 mins later deleted it and locked the topic. Speechless really. 

Well done Lefteris. The perfect way to deal with it!, What was meant in a very constructive way of explaining how with 26 years of dealing with customers what they feel from their point of view and how FSL could vastly improve the way they communicate with said customers. It seem any company that sit behind a computer screen have  no idea how different it is to deal with customers face to face and how to communicate with them. There is no delete button over there heads and "it's ready when it's ready" does not work nor does " we won't tell you when it will be ready, wait and we will tell you when we are ready to tell you"

PMDG seem to let Kyle deal with this aspect of there business and he does a good job. I suggested they have someone who deals with there forums communications but anyway best to just delete it so simple really!

I think I just vented :laugh:

I see where you're coming from but it is like people saying that PMDG's planes are unrealistic in some obscure aspect. He doesn't want to be told how to run his business and it could have come off as an attack on his polices and yet another person complaining how they won't give dates. Locking the topic, though, is a bit on the extreme side.

A PMDG level 757 or 787 would be amazing as the massive United fan that I am! I'd see the 787 as the next logical step for them, as the Max really doesn't have the data available at the moment, being how new it is and all.

My favorite aircraft that were/are for FS9 but don't work in P3D

C-17

C-130

Legacy 600

Bell 429

AW 139

EC-135

EC-145

BK-117

Anyone after a DC-9? Sky Simulations has just updated theirs to P3D v4.
Might be of interest if you cannot wait for the FlythemaddogX MD-80 - it's the same thing, right? :biggrin:

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

16 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

I see where you're coming from but it is like people saying that PMDG's planes are unrealistic in some obscure aspect. He doesn't want to be told how to run his business and it could have come off as an attack on his polices and yet another person complaining how they won't give dates. Locking the topic, though, is a bit on the extreme side.

As I own my own business your right no one can tell me how to run it, but the very important flip side to that is if I had not listened to good feedback and ideas the business would not be were it is today. It's very narrow minded to think otherwise.   

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

10 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

As I own my own business your right no one can tell me how to run it, but the very important flip side to that is if I had not listened to good feedback and ideas the business would not be were it is today. It's very narrow minded to think otherwise.   

Fair point.

I'd love to see an outfit like Carenado do a pressurized C210.  How that classic aircraft has been skipped all these years, I don't know.  It would be a fun add-on to have in tandem with their Mirage, which I already have.  A pressurized 337 would be nice too.  I like the old aircraft with the steam gauges, that's the type of aircraft I took lessons in.  The aircraft with the LCD displays, one of which I flew, were harder to see in certain light situations.  Early use of MSFS made me used to instrument scans, so much that my instructor would admonish me "this is not flight simulator, look OUT the window!".

John

On 06/09/2017 at 6:48 AM, F737NG said:

Oh? Going by this very early render of the centre console by Matt Davies, I don't think it will take that long at all - end of the year (not elaborating which year, mind).

That's just a 3D model of a box

One can only imagine the work involved in actually writing software to emulate a modern day airliner's systems and hardware to make that box do anything useful

My List for santa :)

Study level DC-10 with an extension for the MD-10 (Yeah I love cargo plane)

Study level 747-200

Study level Dash8-100/200 for regional / STOL ops 

Study level Gulfstream G5x/6x

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg