Sign in to follow this  
larsras05

Move the GTN750 to the 2nd monitor?

On 12/23/2017 at 6:11 PM, Oddbod00 said:

The latest version of the GTN 750 RXP is now out and supports the pop out window ability which can then be dragged to a second monitor or iPad to be used like a real life GTN 750. Merry Xmas to me Ho Ho Ho. Thank you RXP and I was a good boy this year.

How do you do this? I have had a bit of a poke around and cannot see how to do it.

I7-6700k 32 gig RAM, NVIDIA GTX-980 TI 6G RAM, GTX-460, Saitek X55 throttle, Combat rudder pedals, CH Eclipse yoke,TrackIR 5, 5 monitors (main is 40" 4k), Corsair K95 RGB k/b, Win 7 x64. X-Plane XP 11.1+

On February 19, 2018 at 8:08 AM, CrazierChief said:

ugly window on top of the GTN

do you mean the window 'title' bar? It is not possible: this is how X-Plane displays detached windows (with a title bar), which obviously is convenient with a touch screen device otherwise there would be no 'area' to tell you're grabbing the window for moving it, instead of touching the screen (case of no-bezel).

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Please help, because I have a problem with moving the window GPS530 from XP11.32 from the main computer to another screen (tablet, laptop).
I can do it and use it, but when I drag the GPS530 window (or map) onto the second screen, the fps in XP11 drastically drop by 15-20.
My computer: i7 8700K (4.4GHz); GTX1080Ti, 32RAM + Windows 10.
What am I doing wrong ???

If you are using another monitor that is connected to the computer via HDMI, be sure its connected to the video card, and not the motherboards hdmi port. This could cause the issue you describe. Also, if its a monitor/tablet that is emulating a screen through software and is not physically conneced to the computer, this could cause the issue too.  Not sure if this was helpful, but at least its something to consider.

Yes. Thank you. I think the problem is the tablet (windows) connected by the Spacedesk program.
I wanted to have a touch screen, but the power drop is too big.