Rob Ainscough

[SOLVED] RAAS Pro 64bit for P3D V4 "R4.CSV Missing" error?

After my purchase of RAAS Pro 64bit for P3D V4, clean stand alone install.  When I start P3D V4 I get the following error:

R4.CSV missing ... see pic here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0Q-fAfEZwycWVEcWJoR1kxQ2s/view?usp=sharing

I continue to load and in a flight with the F22, create a profile, all ON, audio test is fine, but I'm not getting any callouts at all.  All versions of SimConnect clients are installed.

Any hint/suggestions?

Cheers, Rob.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

UPDATE:

Looks like Make Runways failed to produce the necessary files.  Re-downloaded 4.8.2 and re-ran, file now created and no more errors and callouts working.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob. I'm of the understanding that RAAS and certain ATC programs (PF3) require the use of Make-Runways AND the Prepar3d v4 Addon Organizer  (http://lorby-si.weebly.com) in order to correctly identify all runway formats present in Prepar3D v4. I read somewhere on the Pete Dowson site. The Addon Organizer creates a separate .cfg file which the applications can read, including RAAS.

Regards,

Peter.

23 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

UPDATE:

Looks like Make Runways failed to produce the necessary files.  Re-downloaded 4.8.2 and re-ran, file now created and no more errors and callouts working.

Cheers, Rob.

Just quoting a post from forum member "Bud Bud" discussing RAAS for P3D v4:

"Hi,

The make runway readme file specifies that due to the new way P3D v4 installs the scenery a third party "addon organizer" is required so that the addon airports can be seen by make runway. This stands only for the addon sceneries and not for the stock sceneries.

I have always been very careful with installations in my sims only installing genuine things and after having checked for postential troubles (which granted me years for stable use with FSX then FSX:SE),  and therefore was very reluctant to install an addon that I was worried could possibly mess up my scenery library.

Though I have only a few sceneries installed in P3D v4 (only the ones that have been truly modified or designed for v4), I did eventually install that addon organizer and so far it seems to work ok. No mess in my scenery library."