Sign in to follow this  
Prophet_LHA

engine condensation/jet wash/water + snow ingestion on wrong side

When I use the throttle Lever of engine #1 (also indicated on CDU and by steering to the right), I see the effects on engine # 2 (engine #2 was not running), and vice versa. But the cold start smoke is not at the wrong engine.

Today, I uninstalled the 737 immersion package, deleted all files of the fsx folder in the appdata\local Directory and the .cfg and installed the package again. VFX and fsfx is registered in the new .cfg. The mentioned effects of the engine are still shown on the engine opposite. I'm using FSX SP2, FSUIPC 4.969, DX10 Scenery Fixer Version 3.3, Cloud Shadows Version 1.8 and Shade. I didn't have that issue with a prior version of FSUIPC, DX10 Scenery Fixer Version 3.2, Cloud Shadows Version 1.6 and Shade.

This will be fixed in the upcoming update.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have installed NGX version 1.20.8443. I have also reinstalled/-activated VFX central thereafter. The engine ingestion and condensation effect is still on the wrong engine.