Sign in to follow this  
James Smith

EGLL-VHHX Route

Hi. I want to fly from London Heathrow to Kai Tak but I can't find a route if anyone has the route can you give it to me please.

Typical LHR TO HK routing. 

BPK7F BPK Q295 CLN UL620 TULIP UY12 SPY UN873 JUIST UP729 DOSUR P729 TALSA P730 CDA M611 KOLJA M864 IGORO G3 FK FK1T SF R480 GAMDI A244 MB R480 UW R493 RD G234 MGR B935 TITUR G111 ATBAN A373 BLH A110 TDK A124 RULAD A460 XKC L888 SADAN Y1 MAGOD Y1 OMBON B330 KWE W181 DUDIT A599 POU R473 SIERA 

Once you get to the waypoint POU, you may contiune using the old Kai Tak START for the arrival. 

Hi. I want to fly from EGLL-VHHX with the real times that were used but I don't know where to find it does anybody know the times or where to find it and the aircraft type that were used.

34 minutes ago, James Smith said:

Hi. I want to fly from EGLL-VHHX with the real times that were used but I don't know where to find it does anybody know the times or where to find it and the aircraft type that were used.

https://www.flightradar24.com 

for flight planning(routes), there are some excellent freeware applications. I recommend you this https://qsimplan.wordpress.com/ It will create route for you, take off and landing calculations for Boeing aircrafts, fuel planner, and it will export your route for FSX/P3D/PMDG aircrafts. 

There are many alternatives, but this is a good start, it works realy well, and it's a freeware