Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kulak

737?????

Not to come off like an annoyance or anything, you guys at PMDG  did say you will have a topic about the NGX after the holiday for V4. It's been 5 days and although the XPL  topic was needed. Most of us are eagerly waiting for the NGX and anything about it. Just asking how everything is coming along with it, and hopefully nothing major is going wrong like the 777-300ER 

CHEERS😊

• Upvote 1

The latest time window was until 10JUL17. Cool your jets... I'm fairly certain, they aren't sitting on their hands.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

In fairness, that is the information they gave in the 4th July Topic about the 777. "More information after the holiday". Well, where is the info?

it worries people when companies don't keep to their own advice.

Phill Morgan

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phillmorgan86 said:

In fairness, that is the information they gave in the 4th July Topic about the 777. "More information after the holiday". Well, where is the info?

Phill Morgan

No  news  is  good  news:biggrin:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It's hard to wait I know, I'm one who is dying to get into the NGX in v4.  But, PMDG has been more than forthcoming about the process every step of the way, from day one, much more than I can say other companies, and this is a free upgrade.  All that work, and putting up with all the whining and complaining from the sim community, is being done for free, for our benefit.  My advice?  There's another 737 out there that's v4 ready, for about 80 dollars, for anyone who doesn't want to wait.

John

27 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

The latest time window was until 10JUL17. Cool your jets... I'm fairly certain, they aren't sitting on their hands.

Lol cool your jets, you do realize today is the 9th and tomorrow is the 10th right? I know time has flown 

23 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

No  news  is  good  news:biggrin:

50/50 on that one! Sometimes no news is just no news :D

As far as I know it has been said release between JUL06 and JUL15, so we're well within this window. 

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

3 minutes ago, KenVerburg said:

As far as I know it has been said release between JUL06 and JUL15, so we're well within this window. 

Where did you see that? Last I knew it was 30th June to the 10th July?

30 minutes ago, Phill Morgan said:

Phill Morgan

No they didn't. Besides, look at the thread which is updated with the newest information regarding the conversion process:
LINK HERE

PMDG 737NGX:

• This product will enter testing on 02JUL17
  • The current expectation is to release between 06UL-15JUL, depending upon how smoothly final testing goes.
  • Special Anti-Dumb-Question-Note: Testing/Release of this product has nothing to do with the 77W...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

8 minutes ago, Alex Kulak said:

Lol cool your jets, you do realize today is the 9th and tomorrow is the 10th right? I know time has flown 

Yearh, I know... Didn't really realize that. Pun intended, I guess :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

I hope they do. I have two days coming up off and I plan to spend them doing hops. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I find all this interesting, demanding information when it will be release. PMDG doesn't care what you demand, if you read how they do things in this forum it's very simple.  

If there is nothing new to tell you that mean they won't tell you

its ready and it's ready

trust me, I come here quite a lot I am waiting anxiously to fly this bird. 

David 

1 hour ago, Alex Kulak said:

... [Y]ou guys at PMDG  did say you will have a topic about the NGX after the holiday for V4. ... Most of us are eagerly waiting for ... anything about it. ...

Wait no longer!  Over in the 737 sub forum this was posted less than 72 hours after the holiday.