Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Aerosoft Anchorage and German Airports 2 in P3D?

AS PANC the apron, taxi ways and runways do not show up. AS PAFA is ok.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I have panc running well with orbx sak with the usual edits suggested in the orbx compatibility forum, interestingly I had to have the terrain folder activated, if I just had the airport, I did miss the taxiways etc...

56 minutes ago, ShawnG said:

I have panc running well with orbx sak with the usual edits suggested in the orbx compatibility forum, interestingly I had to have the terrain folder activated, if I just had the airport, I did miss the taxiways etc...

night lighting all okay on taxiway and runway?

Probably not, no, but it never really was for v3 either iirc.  I have a p3d light mod for panc somewhere i might try if i ever feel like it.  Alaska is too beautiful to turn the lights out on, so I always fly there in the daytime.

if I get half the chance i'll check it tonight for you.

2 hours ago, ShawnG said:

Interesting Shawn. I had just the airport set up. I will try with the terrain.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

The installer on my Aerosoft's Account has a P3D option for Anchorage Mega Airport they updated it at one time in the past.

Disabled the ground traffic in the traffic executable and the aes library bgl.

Followed the guide at Orbx compatibility forums.

Runs smooth and better fps than my fsx installation.

I'd really love to see a new version of PANC and Lake Hood!

Be it Aerosoft, Orbx or anyone else.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, 777200lrf said:

AS Anchorage and German Airports 2 has someone installed these into P3D v4? Any bugs?

Hello, I copied AES Anchorage X from FSX to P3Dv4 but no train, no train sound, some missing runways....... No clue on how to make it work.

Patricio Valdes

Well according to aerosoft's compatibility thread, Aerosoft Anchorage for p3dv4 is scheduled for this month. So hopefully no more problems and delays :)

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

1 hour ago, snapshot21 said:

Well according to aerosoft's compatibility thread, Aerosoft Anchorage for p3dv4 is scheduled for this month. So hopefully no more problems and delays :)

That's good news but I don't think will be too soon. That PANC scenery is very large data. Hopefully we get the update.

Removed the copied Anchorage X from P3dv4 to leave it clean for the future PANC

Patricio Valdes

2 hours ago, trisho0 said:

That's good news but I don't think will be too soon. That PANC scenery is very large data. Hopefully we get the update.

Removed the copied Anchorage X from P3dv4 to leave it clean for the future PANC

Maybe Simwings have been working on it for some time now? A january release should be possible. But again, this is Aerosoft so not really sure lol.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090