Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coneman

Twin Otter by Eric Dantes

Guest Vilk

sigh, i guess it means we've given up... let's hope eric comes back one of these days and fixes this duckling. for now she's back on the hanger (and in the hangar--note to self: use different prepositions with these two :-))thanks everyone, thanks johnvilk

Guest Coneman

Speaking of the Dantes Otter, that new upload on the front page looks a little familiar....Todd

Guest Vilk

yeah, could give the author some credit ;-)

Whenever you find a file you know is claimed as an "Original Aircraft" with no credit given to the real author, please take a moment to alert the file libraty managers. They are very good about pulling such "effort". While many times the motives are innocent, often "authors" are just trying to seek their fifteen minutes of fame and shouldn't be allowed that on the back of someone else's sweat and love for this hobby.-John

Hi,I have great respect for all that goes on here at AVSIM, but once when I pointed out that an ATR file was on here without credit, I was told to email the original author and they couldn't do anything about it. I didn't think that was right.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com/FC_StartJava.html] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

"I have great respect for all that goes on here at AVSIM, but once when I pointed out that an ATR file was on here without credit, I was told to email the original author and they couldn't do anything about it. I didn't think that was right."I don't know who told you that--the library staff has always pulled files that I have brought to their attention and have been grateful in their response for my pointing the file out.-John