Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

ORBX NA regions performance in V4

Hi everyone,

I purchased NA regions(PNW,NoCal,Socal) during the sale last month but haven't try it out until today. Using NoCal and Socal with Flightbeam KSFO and FSDT KLAX with default F22 I get very bad framerates, under 20FPS with lots of stutter. I already disable every option under FTX Central control panel for those 2 regions. Disable the regions in scenery library and my FPS goes up to ~40-50 and very smooth.

I didn't expect the regions to be framerate killer, wonder if anybody having the same issue with me? I only test during daytime.

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Those two regions are really heavy to performance. For those I set my special P3D profile where I have reduced autogen to make them flyable at SFO, LAX areas.

You have some possibilities to tune it little in Region control panel in FTX Central, especially marinas was really high impact around SFO. I recomend turn it off. 

10 hours ago, bills511 said:

Have a look here.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/107942-sca-compatibility-with-fsdreamteam-klax/#comment-971420

Same goes for FB KSFO.

Have a look in Orbx NCA manual.

Thank you I will have a look and follow the instructions there.

9 hours ago, Jiri Kocman said:

Those two regions are really heavy to performance. For those I set my special P3D profile where I have reduced autogen to make them flyable at SFO, LAX areas.

You have some possibilities to tune it little in Region control panel in FTX Central, especially marinas was really high impact around SFO. I recomend turn it off. 

Yeah I already disable all the options. I'll try to reduce autogen setting.

THank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5