Sign in to follow this  
flyaway719

NGX V4

44 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

The thread that disappeared was giving an estimate of 06 - 15 July. So, I don't know why all people suddenly wait for today. It would be welcome, but its not a big difference if its now or Friday. Some patience is needed.

I am happy that PMDG cares to give estimates, even if none of them was met. I prefer that rather than no estimate at all like other companies. It shows some respect to customers. So, lets appreciate that and not complain when the release is a matter of days.

That's because PMDG operations center has just been updated for ngx v4. 

If operation center is ready for ngx prepar3d v4 than you can download and you will have the P3D V4 option.

Notice the 777-300 was V4 released but on the product page it still says Not V4 compatible.

Bye, David

Sorry guys, my PMDG operations center has not updated for ngx v4:

Sld2fwn.png

And just because they updated the operations center, does not mean it will be out today. Also, it does not mean that if you see it there it will be available for download. It will be available when they announce with a proper announcement in the forums. It has been mentioned many times.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

2 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Sorry guys, my PMDG operations center has not updated for ngx v4:

Sld2fwn.png

And just because they updated the operations center, does not mean it will be out today. Also, it does not mean that if you see it there it will be available for download. It will be available when they announce with a proper announcement in the forums. It has been mentioned many times.

Then you've missed an update for the Operations Center. Mine clearly have PMDG 737NGX - P3D v4 in there... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Just now, Anders Bermann said:

Then you've missed an update for the Operations Center. Mine clearly have PMDG 737NGX - P3D v4 in there... 

How can I miss it? I hit update but there is no update. Maybe they removed it?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

7 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

How can I miss it? I hit update but there is no update. Maybe they removed it?

I don't know... maybe something on your computer? Have you tried clearing the cache or something? All I can tell you is, that it's visible in my Operations Center - and a lot of others are reporting the same...

Have the changelog here:

<10JUL17> 1.17.22
Added: P3D v4 functionality to PMDG 737NGX modules.
Fixed: Sim-specific fixes for DC6 modules in FSX/FSX-SE
Fixed: PMDG 737NGX users unable to download P-8A liveries
Fixed: Livery restoration functionality in P3D v3/P3D v4 (User must run OC, clear any notifications,
       then exit OC in order generate new backup files and return to normal operation)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

4 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

I don't know... maybe something on your computer? Have you tried clearing the cache or something? All I can tell you is, that it's visible in my Operations Center - and a lot of others are reporting the same...

Have the changelog here:

<10JUL17> 1.17.22
Added: P3D v4 functionality to PMDG 737NGX modules.
Fixed: Sim-specific fixes for DC6 modules in FSX/FSX-SE
Fixed: PMDG 737NGX users unable to download P-8A liveries
Fixed: Livery restoration functionality in P3D v3/P3D v4 (User must run OC, clear any notifications,
       then exit OC in order generate new backup files and return to normal operation)

Thanks for the reply. But I have been downloading all updates from the operations center so far without any problem. I believe they have rolled-back the update. I can't explain why I don't get it. Except someone can confirm that he got the update since 1630z and up.

G5pOg5P.png

I don't know what to tell you... I just tried removing Operations Center and re-downloading it... still the same version: v1.17.22

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Thank you for trying to help Anders..I hope I will find out why I can't get the update. But my AV is not blocking anything.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Daedalus said:

Thank you for trying to help Anders..I hope I will find out why I can't get the update. But my AV is not blocking anything.

You're welcome... maybe try submitting a ticket to PMDG?

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Click tools and you'll get that notification. But I tried downloading from my account at PMDG and it's not v4 compatible yet.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

2 hours ago, Daedalus said:

The thread that disappeared was giving an estimate of 06 - 15 July. So, I don't know why all people suddenly wait for today. It would be welcome, but its not a big difference if its now or Friday. Some patience is needed.

I am happy that PMDG cares to give estimates, even if none of them was met. I prefer that rather than no estimate at all like other companies. It shows some respect to customers. So, lets appreciate that and not complain when the release is a matter of days.

Because today is 10, and 10 is between 6 and 15...?

3 hours ago, Daedalus said:

And like before, when the estimate was for the end of June, they removed it and then it changed to between 30 June to 10 July.They removed that and changed it to 06-15 July.

I won't go on, I'm not popular on here, but notice PMDG are not giving us any info on here

Patrick Cole

For the history, I now got the update on the Operations Center. It seems to have been a server delay. :)

13 minutes ago, speedpig said:

And like before, when the estimate was for the end of June, they removed it and then it changed to between 30 June to 10 July.They removed that and changed it to 06-15 July.

I won't go on, I'm not popular on here, but notice PMDG are not giving us any info on here

Weren't you the one complaining that we weren't updating people?

...and are you now complaining that we're updating threads to provide those exact updates?

If so, this is exactly why we go through periods of not posting much at all.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers