Sign in to follow this  
flyaway719

NGX V4

I noticed the update in operations center to buy NGX V4 so I paid the $90.00 for V4 but it downloaded V3, I hope that V4 is going to be free update.

12 minutes ago, flyaway719 said:

shoeeeeeee thank you 

Most welcome. I also hope the wait will finally be over.... Already have a nice plan for coming weekend on Vatsim, hopping from one event to the other.

The NGX completes all my payware for a while, I got all fsdreamteam, and flightbeam, imagine sim, ORBX base, ORBX north america, ORBX trees, AS16v4, ASCA, PD3 V4, PMDG 747, Next on the list is building new tower based on the 7740X  with the best asus mother board G-skill 64gb mem 2 1080 video cards. I figure right around $2.000.00 for new computer. So I guess you could say avid flight simmer. This old 3770k does a great job but the best I can get out of it is 4.8ghz. I been looking at 7740x they are hitting 5.2 ghz and I did not want to invest 2 grand in new tower till they hit the mark I was waiting for. I started on a commodore 64 with just meigs field how far we have come, WOW.   

The July 1 777-300ER sticky post that included 737NGX prep updates, just disappeared, so maybe NGX for v4 is out later today!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

They should reconsider their price for the DC-6:

$2,500,000.00 seems a "bit" high-priced to me :biggrin:

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

The thread that disappeared was giving an estimate of 06 - 15 July. So, I don't know why all people suddenly wait for today. It would be welcome, but its not a big difference if its now or Friday. Some patience is needed.

I am happy that PMDG cares to give estimates, even if none of them was met. I prefer that rather than no estimate at all like other companies. It shows some respect to customers. So, lets appreciate that and not complain when the release is a matter of days.

• Upvote 1

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

What I learned from the past releases for V4 is, once the operations center is updated it is about 2-4 days until the product gets released.