Sign in to follow this  
FDX706

PMDG Ops Center

Good Morning,

I'm having difficulties updating the OPS center. I'm getting the download failed "PMDG Operations Center.exe has failed to download after 3 attempts. I've disabled my anitvirus/firewall (Norton). I've looked in the C:\Users\Personl Folder\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center\Updater and its empty. Not sure what else to do at this point. I look forward to hearing from you.

5 minutes ago, FDX706 said:

C:\Users\Personl Folder\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center\Updater

This isn't for the OC updater. This is for the function that updates your aircraft.

5 minutes ago, FDX706 said:

Not sure what else to do at this point. I look forward to hearing from you.

Official support requests should go through the official support channel if you're looking for a direct response from us. Posting here is fine, but it is not guaranteed a response from us.

The OC Updater is found in C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center

Kyle Rodgers

Correct.. I've been using the updater in that folder(:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center)  directly and get the same download failure everytime. Not sure why Its doing that now. I've always been able to update the Ops center using the updater. By the way my AV/firewall are off. I'll open up a support ticket. 

Just because you turn Norton off doesn't prevent it from loading and running in the background, or least it used to be that way before I got rid of Norton.

Dan Downs KCRP