Sign in to follow this  
FredricG

Weird brake issue

This is just really weird - I don't think it's an issue with FSUIPC because I don't have any brake controls assigned in it. Anyway, I'm taxiing the PMDG 737 at ESSA on VATSIM earlier, and my brakes just went haywire. When I press spacebar (to look around the cockpit, etc) it applies the brakes. When I press CTRL+Y (To change to mouse yoke mode) it applies the brakes and it does not release them until I press CTRL+Y again. (It is still happening even in midflgiht) This made taxiing/takeoff for me near impossible, since... I have no yoke or joystick or anything ...:blush: shame on me ;) I have absolutely no idea why it's doing this and I'm positive it isn't FSUIPC. Any ideas?