Sign in to follow this  
RichieFly

P3D v4 Carenado A36 Question

Hello,

The A36 included with P3Dv4 and the payware version sold by Carenado; what is the difference?

Only the updated avionics?

What about sound and flight model?

Anything else?

(I'm asking here as I couldn't find a better place. The Carenado section has no entry for the P3D version.)

Thanks

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I was under the impression that there were no differences,  I own the carenado version, and I've never felt compelled to install it because it is there already. 

I C

Thanks.

I'm guessing that it's basically the same. I really like flying it and was curious if the payware version was better. Always liked Beechcraft.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

The payware version has Aspen avionics in the panel.

Have not actually seen an A36 in V4..

• Upvote 1

Bert

6 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

The payware version has Aspen avionics in the panel.

Have not actually seen an A36 in V4..

I'm not shure what you mean, Bert. Of course there is an A36 in P3D v4, you can find it in the V4 Vehicle Library. The payware Bonanza offers the possibility to change the GPS from default Garmin to RXP GNS 430 (and F1 GNS 430).

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

3 hours ago, Pidder said:

I'm not shure what you mean, Bert. Of course there is an A36 in P3D v4, you can find it in the V4 Vehicle Library. The payware Bonanza offers the possibility to change the GPS from default Garmin to RXP GNS 430 (and F1 GNS 430).

Thanks, I must have removed mine as I was "cleaning out my hangar"..

Spoiler

:blush:

Bert

15 hours ago, RichieFly said:

(I'm asking here as I couldn't find a better place. The Carenado section has no entry for the P3D version.)

I'll move it for you.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I have just purchased Prepar3D v4 and tried the Carenado A36 Bonanza /default in Prepar3d v4). I was expecting to find it with the Aspen EFD1000 but instead the airplane is equiped with analogic ADI ad HSI.

Can somebody tell me how can I get the Aspen EDF1000 version into Prepar3D v4? Shouldl I buy and install the Carenado A36 separately for that?

Thanks

On 8/14/2017 at 4:10 PM, furia-spain said:

I have just purchased Prepar3D v4 and tried the Carenado A36 Bonanza /default in Prepar3d v4). I was expecting to find it with the Aspen EFD1000 but instead the airplane is equiped with analogic ADI ad HSI.

Can somebody tell me how can I get the Aspen EDF1000 version into Prepar3D v4? Shouldl I buy and install the Carenado A36 separately for that?

Thanks

I think that's the only way to do it.  You'll then have two different panel options which isn't a bad thing. 

Plus, it's on sale for just under $15 through 17 December 2017.

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

Quick question on the payware Carenado A36 Bonanza.

Does it have any problem with the red beacon or strobe lights flashing inside the VC (day or night) P3Dv3/v4?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

On 12/12/2017 at 1:44 PM, vonmar said:

Quick question on the payware Carenado A36 Bonanza.

Does it have any problem with the red beacon or strobe lights flashing inside the VC (day or night) P3Dv3/v4?

Sorry, just saw this question.  Checked in P3Dv4.1  Only see dim red flash from the right hand seat looking backwards or when seating in the back.  You see it on the bottom edge of the interior window sills, on top of the baggage, and along a ceiling joint line running the length of the rear cabin.  In all cases it's very dim.  I don't spend much time looking back there or even in those seats so not an issue.  And yes, it is the same for both default P3D analog gauge and purchased Aspen 1000 gauge versions.

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

Hi

Great plane love the b58 equally might not be complex modelled systems but dam they look and fly nice

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K