Sign in to follow this  

PMDG Operations Center got updated for NGX for V4

Any minute now I hope! :biggrin:

Well it was updated more than 12 hours ago, since last night at where I live. It should be anytime soon I hope but as it is said,, it's done when it's done. People have gone crazy on facebook since then lol.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Yeah, it's been ready for a while now. They're probably still writing this long intro post so it'll be a while more.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

Yeah, it's been ready for a while now. They're probably still writing this long intro post so it'll be a while more.

That's what was in my mind earlier too, ready for 2 A4 pages of writing from Robert :tongue:

Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Despite the 777 and the new 747 and every other aircraft form PMDG and every other developer, I fell safe in saying that the PMDG NGX has been and still is the most beloved of all FS addons of all time. Period! So I feel safe in saying that when the moment comes when we can all fly her in a 64bit environment comes it will truly be a momentous occasion in flight sim history.

Im convinced if everyone promises a HUG then we will get it. But it has to be sincere. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I gotta say that out of all PMDG planes I love flying the 737 the most. Don't know why :-)