Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

AI Question

How do I make it so the AI traffic I see either online or offline aren't generic "Acme" planes?  Do I need a program like an AI program to get realistic liveries or is there something free and easy to use (with installers) that I can use?  Thanks!

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

for P3DV4, options are limited at the moment as many existing FS9/X & P3D3 livery paints / models aren't compatible

Flight1's UTLive payware is "soon" to be released ... in beta now for previous users of UT2.It seems to be the most efficient way to have a fair coverage of compatible liveries worldwide using recent timetables / plans.

Check out the AlphaIndia website for the state of freeware options.

for now, cheers

john martin

A custom AI setup is the way to go. It does take some effort, but you get what you put into it in return. Even with UTL or MyTraffic6 to make either any of them any good you will need to replace the models and paints etc and add them into their program. All in P3d V4.

2017-7-1_14-26-13-66_zps9vy4hbmu.jpg

2017-6-30_14-24-18-784_zps8ofaw4zx.jpg

2017-6-30_0-21-55-397_zpsd4s38fun.jpg

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

3 hours ago, vadriver said:

Flight1's UTLive payware is "soon" to be released ... in beta now for previous users of UT2.

Ultimate traffic live is not limited to prior owners of UT2.  I'm not and I purchased the beta of UT Live.  Prior UT2 owners do get a significant purchase discount.  So far UT live is working very well inP3Dv4 and I'm really happy with it.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

5 minutes ago, vp49p3 said:

So far UT live is working very well inP3Dv4 and I'm really happy with it.

Don't know how, but you're one of the lucky ones. For me it's a disaster, I can't even begin to list the issues.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Just now, Drumcode said:

Don't know how, but you're one of the lucky ones. For me it's a disaster, I can't even begin to list the issues.

I had a lot of issues also when I first got it and tinkered with the settings.  I reinstalled it and didn't touch the initial settings and now it's working fine.  It takes some time for it to activate which some folks don't like.  The only other knock I have with it is that every time you change P3dv4 settings UT live resets itself.  I suggest you take a look at the UT Live forums on Flight One for problems you're having.  Make sure you have the latest version, which is v20. Also remember this is a beta and will have bugs.  The developer keeps a bug list on the forum and it may be useful if you post there the issues you're having.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.