Sign in to follow this  
sfgiants13

Pacsim V4 Updates Ready

For those who are unaware Pacsim just released updated V4 installers for many of their scenaries including SLC. Details are on their Facebook page.

• Upvote 2

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

I bought my PacSim airports from SimMarket so I have to wait a bit longer. But this is great news.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

The first lot was released today at the PacSim shop. The second batch - 11 products - will be released this weekend. We will send the first batch tonight to simmarket, fspilotshop, justflight, etc and should be in your accounts there hopefully this weekend or early next week. If you bought your PacSim products from pcaviator, simply forward your Receipt/Invoice to obtain your P3Dv4 free copies via support email address at the PacSim shop. 

• Upvote 3

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

Thank you for the ultra-fast response today.  I forwarded my PCA invoice and I literally had the P3D4 download links of KSLC within minutes.

51 minutes ago, Toktok said:

The first lot was released today at the PacSim shop. The second batch - 11 products - will be released this weekend. We will send the first batch tonight to simmarket, fspilotshop, justflight, etc and should be in your accounts there hopefully this weekend or early next week. If you bought your PacSim products from pcaviator, simply forward your Receipt/Invoice to obtain your P3Dv4 free copies via support email address at the PacSim shop. 

First lot and second batch...what airports do they include? I have Taiwan RCTP and Salt Lake KSLC.

/Just got both installers. That was amazingly fast!

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

How is that SLC? Looks fairly decent in the screenshots, but it's a bit pricey.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I really like SLC.  I was able to get it at 10% off at PCAviator and I had a $5 off coupon so I got it for about $27.  Too bad they no longer sell there.  Performance was good on my PC (i5 6600k at 4.4 and a 1060 GPU).

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Folks,

We've got 8 more P3Dv4 products released today which brings to total 14 P3Dv4 dedicated installers. We still have 3 more to go. If you are a current P3Dv3/FSX PacSim customer, check out the products at our store and get your free installers by sending us email request.

New customers can purchase also.

Edited by Jim Young
Link to store removed as it violates our Advertising Policy
  • Upvote 3

Edited for speeling

Amazing work. Love your RPLL scenery!

One question though, if we buy the v4 installer from the store, will we also get access to the installer for p3dv3?

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

20 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Amazing work. Love your RPLL scenery!

One question though, if we buy the v4 installer from the store, will we also get access to the installer for p3dv3?

Yep. If you buy P3Dv4 installers, you get free copy of P3Dv3/FSX installers....and vice versa.

• Upvote 1

Edited for speeling

41 minutes ago, Toktok said:

Yep. If you buy P3Dv4 installers, you get free copy of P3Dv3/FSX installers....and vice versa.

Thank you! Can you make Guam and Saipan for island hopping in the Pacific?

On 7/11/2017 at 5:41 PM, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I bought my PacSim airports from SimMarket so I have to wait a bit longer. But this is great news.

What you do on Simmarket is purchase the new scenery and since you purchased it before you get it for $0.

• Upvote 1

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

4 hours ago, Toktok said:

Folks,

We've got 8 more P3Dv4 products released today which brings to total 14 P3Dv4 dedicated installers. We still have 3 more to go. If you are a current P3Dv3/FSX PacSim customer, check out the products at our store and get your free installers by sending us email request.

New customers can purchase also.

Thank you for your kindness.

Edited by Jim Young
Link in quote remove as it violates our advertising policy

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

What you do on Simmarket is purchase the new scenery and since you purchased it before you get it for $0.

Yeah...saw that earlier today.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

I was wondering why Simmarket didn't send me an update notice, so thanks for pointing out you have to 'repurchase' the sceneries to upgrade. Happy camper. 

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands